Group Buy rules discussion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
carlosfm said:

All the work pays off for the pleasure of enjoying the music.

It is the same reason of my diy audio (or diy hifi).

All members come here to share informations and advices for diy.
Some of them co-operate to assist themselves for their diy.
It often appears as GB activities.

Meanwhile, some do not want to post their ideas here, worrying about that BS might rip-off their things to make big money. I might worry about this, and you could be the same. It is up to our own judgements. We should set up our own rules first. Hide? Or open unconditionally to offer diyers happiness, with no expectation of anything from them?

Then, all could be fine.

I seldom expect that moderators are almighty . . . :clown:

Regards

I ask you because a very few people extrapolates and suddenly think that this is about thousands of dollars as soon as groupbuys are mentioned. The same people haven't bothered either to check have many groupbuys that have taken place. Numbers and figures are never related to each other and the debate is without perspective. How big is "big"? You said for instance "big money" and can't really state any figures at all. I would suggest that we keep the discussion around known facts.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
peranders said:

How big is "big"? You said for instance "big money" and can't really state any figures at all. I would suggest that we keep the discussion around known facts.

You know how big is big, on your own scale.
I think that you do not want to understand my real point written in post#42.

By the way, could you remove that all salesman campaign . . . ?
Honestly, are you coming here for the salesman campaign . . . ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.