World cup predictions... (football)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pinkmouse said:
Forget football. The Snooker World Championship is on at the moment. Much more entertaining. :)

I haven't been watching the snooker too much. Last time I played snooker I couldn't even make a 20 break!

I'm too happy about the new World Championship snooker sponsor.

Not too found of those type of companies.

I haven't heard the new England World Cup song..

Felipe, do Brazil have a World cup song ?

don't forget us!
riquelme is in great shape again (not as great as 2001 (******* bielsa not taking him in 2002 for personal reasons)), messi is upcoming, crespo is ok, tevez is awesome, sorin, abondanzieri, mascherano, etc.

but our defense sucks. pekerman is taking ayala and heinze (both of them i seriously dislike) and not ibarra from boca, for example, who is one of the best defenders i've ever seen.

heart - argentina
head - brazil, germany, england.

italy always do well,but doing well is not enough to win the cup. we needed kempes first and maradona later!

facundonu said:
don't forget us!
riquelme is in great shape again (not as great as 2001 (******* bielsa not taking him in 2002 for personal reasons)), messi is upcoming, crespo is ok, tevez is awesome, sorin, abondanzieri, mascherano, etc.

but our defense sucks. pekerman is taking ayala and heinze (both of them i seriously dislike) and not ibarra from boca, for example, who is one of the best defenders i've ever seen.

heart - argentina
head - brazil, germany, england.

italy always do well,but doing well is not enough to win the cup. we needed kempes first and maradona later!

I think this world cup will be great :).

At work we have a big projecter room so they might show some of the games unless there is a video conference at the time of the games. :) Managers giver you permission to watch :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.