meow meow meow!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I`ve got two of the little darlings. Both are around ten now. Mom on right, and sone from her only litter of four on left. Got his mom and him shortly after birth when his eyes were still closed. He, Fluffy, likes to talk to me and has a large vocabulary that I understand. They are very well behaved indoor cats and are great company.

Attachments

• both1.jpg
    both1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 159
Netlist said:
Nice make-up...and what a pose. :)

Here, winter is slowly approaching:

/Hugo

Thanx. Fluffy has natural coloring around the eyes that looks like he puts on eye liner.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, nothing like a warm pussy! ;) My cats love to lie on the floor close to the woodstove and soak in the heat. Sometimes I worry that their fur is going to burst into flame. :hot:

Winter is here too now. :bawling:

Lol, he is such a girlpants, lives with his mom, 2 sisters, nephew us and a cat we picked up as a kitten...

Absolutly loves attention and being picked up, sleeps ontop of my wife, and rolls around asif she is a log when she turns... And he is a pothead.

Yep he is turning into a kitler... it used to be a small freckle but its getting bigger as he ages (about 7 now). Apparently in lions the nose turning black is a sign of maturity under males...

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/ Check no2

One of my four, Buffy. This little Maine Coon-X likes my wastebasket. If it's not empty, she'll empty it all over the floor and hop in :D

She's also a good thief. I found a ton of missing components from my bench in her hidey-stash behind the bed. I discovered this one time she was on my lap, next thing I know she was gone along with a tube on a breadboard socket, LOL!!!!!

Attachments

• buffy_bucket.jpg
    buffy_bucket.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 100
Now that you mention it, Abu (kitler) is the only cat I have ever seen that steals money... well he stopped doing it, but when he was younger, he would pick up coins between his teeth and run off with it whereever, my wife and I still joke about it, whenever we want something we can't afford, one of us would say, "we would have to ask the cat for some money"

cookie.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.