Why is DIY audio so secretive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been involved with many DIY based forums. I have never seen a group that is so secretive and cryptic about sharing information. There are just a handful of speaker plans available most incomplete. Try finding information on power supplies. Now the webmaster has gone thru and deleted all links to pictures. It is really a shame that this forum is so secretive.

regal said:
I have been involved with many DIY based forums. I have never seen a group that is so secretive and cryptic about sharing information. There are just a handful of speaker plans available most incomplete. Try finding information on power supplies. Now the webmaster has gone thru and deleted all links to pictures. It is really a shame that this forum is so secretive.
Just a handful of plans available? Are we talking about the same forum? And whats pictures links have been removed?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.