Defiant spelling...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Cal Weldon said:

Had to get my face outta that stuff. I think I just saw Lucy in the sky with diamonds standing next to Godzilla.

Mind you those fabric surrounds sure are clean.

Cal

And I've gotta get my head out of this stuff -- it tastes sweet, but it gave me a damn headache!!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
+
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
+
= :hot::hot::hot:

Nah, I'm only kidding, I only had a dream about this stuff. Eat my shorts CS|S !!

Has anyone else noticed that this forum is a little inconsistent when it comes to its naming of the forums? What I'm referring to is the forum for the discussion of non-digital souces being called "Analogue" (British English), yet the forum for the discussion of audio amplifiers using thermionic valves is called the "Tubes" forum (American English).

Okay, I know - who cares. I'm just in a nitpicking mood today...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.