PM attempts culture and fails

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Anyone that says art and hi-fi don't mix should check out the futurist movement, they had some interesting ideas...

Attachments

• russolo.jpg
    russolo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 226
pinkmouse said:

Perhaps you need to calibrate your monitor...:)

A near new imac 20" LCD? I think the monitor is fine.

quote from jackinnj: "Actually a "pinkmouse" is a hairless mouse used in the realm of experimental biology -- they breed them for their pure genetic characteristic -- so a pinkmouse has no hair on its derriere for a specific reason".

We're not talking about the hair on it's @ss jack. We just want things to be right around here and pinky going artsy fartsy on us just isn't right.

Nice new colour by the way.

Cal

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
My fault...

Just installed a new 40gig drive last week in my iMac, and my monitor calibration file got trashed in the process. It wasn't 'till I saw diyAudio on my iBook that I saw what you meant and could track down the problem...Sorry guys, I take back all the bad things I thought!:cannotbe:

pinkmouse said:
One of the old slot loading DVs, with a 350Mhz G3. It now has 512Mb

We still have one of those for our email. It just went from 64 to 320 with the little 256 plastic thingy I plugged into it. Still original 7 gig drive. Is yours a blueberry?

I think we are wandering a bit Al. This discussion is not as cultured as it should be. It should be moved if we want to gloat about owning macs. :D

Cal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.