Female avatars.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Not that unusual. Men have always named their boats after women. We are told to treat the ocean like a lady. Why not put a picture of your woman as your avatar. ...who cares. For the most part you are communicating with people you will never meet. If they want to read something into a female avatar, that's their choice. Maybe we should all post pictures of our favourite woman as our avatars.

Mine would be Mom :)

Cal

I edited

Please don't

We're not

but if I were

I'd be

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Does this mean I can load my nude Sailor Mars avatar from the Anime forums? :) :p

could you post a link?

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Blonde hair, much cleavage, hollywood smile ...

this is whats on my youtube page -

(note link to diyaudio)

ttmot's Channel - YouTube

C

Last edited:
"Tom TT" Using a female Avatar really doesn't count if it's just a picture you found....or someone you don't know.
My Avatar was just goofing with the camera...& finding the missus in the bathroom.
Playing with an animation program & sheer luck, I got "her" to move. I have not yet been able to duplicate such an animation.....yet. I did get some water "action" in my second Avatar that resides in my Diy "homepage".
Now if I can get my nieces' approval to run a "presentation" on Youtube from her 15th birthday bash (A big thing down here).........the pictures that I shot.......I may wind up being her modeling "Agent".

_____________________________________________________Rick..........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.