I am completely sure we need halojoy back here

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Informs i am having in direct contact with forum people, i am hearing people saying they are boered, unsatisfied with our forum... and this is the best wide world.
I was watching movies too, and i understand deeply what we normally do with our leaders, the powerfull persons, the important persons, what the ones do when turns to be under the shadows of special character people... i had been seeing too much movies you will say... that's the normal answer to erase all the afraid of him.
When they turn this forum in motion, he create one interesting energy, he is clever and same time common as we are, and special brain and good heart qualities...i think we are loosing too much without him.
Good people is going...... i find emptyness related the all forum readed 4 times from first thread to the last one..... best times when halojoy was here.
I have him, i am in contact with him, this way i have all benefits of his presence and intelligence....but you all loosing?... why?.... please, move you a-- and try to have him again.
I imagine he is also not happy to be out....if he is out, i do not believe, he is not so stupid this way...but not as halojoy, with all his diamond brigthness.
I do not want to go out..... you are a lot of precious people, that love audio as i love...but not satisfied to have halojoy only for me and for some lucky guys alike i am.... also is hard to me, because too much intelligence to me, sometimes i feel tired to try to follow his ideas and imagination...he also talks alike Jesus Christ talked... we have do make some interpretation, never direct words.... i read feel people understood what he means in the past.
When i made jokes, copying his words, and talking alike him, when i mixed german words with english...because do not know swedish.... when i had fun... i perceive how he is important... all the movement we had... i received hundreds of mails asking if i am halojoy or not..... some of them with afraid, others with hope to have him back again, others happy thinking he was here again.
I read his messages, could not find problems.... cannot understand what happens....maybe he self banned... could not discover the real thing.
Our know how is limited, someday all the matters will be already discussed, and we will be tired.... we need some new ideas, new kind of soft strikes, new discussions.... read all forum 4 times and you will feel going down and down...take a look.

regards,

Carlos

DestroyerX's "broken style" seems typical from someone of his region, primary language. I've found it well worth taking the five seconds required to make sense of it.

Take his warm/cold spit you out bible quote for example, once you stop laughing.. it does make a great point about indecisiveness not being a good trait in a person. So it took me about five seconds to figure that out, I don't think it's a point I'll forget anytime soon.

You can of course decide to ignore him if you wish, it would be your loss.

I thank you all the atention, i want to call this attention

Because i will be glad to have him again here...halojoy back in our forum.

This way, trying again and again, to see what people think about this subject.

Yes, he produce some noise, and sometimes shackes some knowledge buildings.... and clear transform some ideas in bull s--t, and sometimes, some ideas, really are.

I am not him, unfortunattelly i have not a half his intelligence, not 20 percent his culture, and not more them 0.01 percent his pride.

Different from him, i think we are sand, not more than that, having some time in earth to learn some, to have some evolution, and them, return to class room to learn more...... and to earth again to face some bad moments to understand deeply both sides of some action.. when you do the action, and when you suffer from actions done by others..... some communitary spiritual ideas.....but he is proud!..... he is deeply offended because people let him out!...he nows his value and cannot understand and forgive entirely the things happened... and i am not clever enougth to understand what really happened?... i do not know.

I have read all entire forum... 4 times, also halojoy colection of his own threads, do not know if the same published or if "polished" or not "polished".... and could not see reason.... could not understand... this way, hi level intelligence, i think, is not my quality...my quality is good heart.

I think people is "dreamin pushed by maionaisse".... lets explain... when people use toxics, alike cocaine, marijuana and things alike, they go into delirium..... some crazy ideas in their mind....i think all of us are living in delirium, delirating, because we are worrying too much with amplifiers, when the guilty of lack of audio reproduction quality is in the speakers incapacity to reproduce complex waveforms.... this way, worrying for nothing... going wrong way, expendind energy that will be transformed in bad sound..... because do not matter how good the amplifier is... the speaker will destroy and determinate the end quality.

So, if we can be so crazy when thinking together, showing our calculation capacities for nothing...because 0,001 distortion, when speakers reach easy 5 percent....normally 1 percent...good ones around 0,7 percent..... what means 0,001?..... delirating without cocaine.

This kind of real thing, is not good because shakes some people ideas....but can be a kick in our as--- in direction to move to other point of view... to change subject to the ones more usefull in real world...... low level distortion, in our real world is alike use Rolls Royce expensive car to transport stones to construction... completely stupid an non sense.

That's some halojoy revelations you could find in past...of course some do not like that.... because of obvious reason..... whem someone said earth not squared was a terrible problem.... all the high knowledge people, the "truth owners", became nervous as a hell.... but this "rupture"... this "broken of old ideas"... this "reflection over the true", is needed to developments.

We are not so clever as we think.... i am sure i am not.....53 years old and discovering things alike.... "love is the answer"..... a brotherhood of man....things alike.... 2000 year ago one man said.....and i was leaving in this earth 53 years to start to understand what is really the meaning of that!...not simple as the words said...has implications in all live aspects, in all mankind relations, the technologies and Philosophy.... those words can be translated in milions words and new civilization.

Those ideas, halojoy dominates as an expert.... and sometimes he "pulled the carpet"...imagine the people stand over the carpet.... those that fell down with their bum in the floor, do not like him..... by obvious reasons.... but the new idea created, when old ideas died, is our gift, in evolution direction.

We have to break rules, to destroy some ideas to go ahead.....someone had to say the old loss of blood as a medicine aid, was wrong and stupid those old days, because human blood was too much and need to reduce, the doctors said in early medicine days.. and they cutted people to left blood fell down in the land...because the medicine told this is good....someone had to say...FOOLISH!!!
Take a look, thousands of transistors doing not to sound....making lights flashing and blue ligths and remote controls.... and microprocessors aid in audio equipments, and not more than 20 active audio amplifiers transistors..... the real work is made by the minimum amount of components..... and high quality design....... when speaker is the problem?.... take a look if crazy or not?.... that's Mr. Halojoy, Mr. Carl Gromman from Sweden said a lot of times......can you understand that too?..... why he is out?

Carlos

Do you really think destroyer X can be Swedish

hahahahahaha!

Take a look.... in 1624 one Christian Church, Fernando Mergulhão came to State of Pernambuco, Brazil.... and he had a son with one indian girl... this son mixed with a Portuguese woman, and another son born, this one mixed with one African woman, one slave from Sudan, long, tall people, runners, strong people, good nose and black skin.... this mixed result mixed with a blond Italian woman, the family name "Danesi".... the son of this marriage mixed with Van Enderley or something alike, from Holland.... and here i am, this result.

Have i the swedish face...take a look of my skin collor, my italian nose, my arabic hair..... and i am not feeling cold...cannot be Sweden.

by friends.... have fun as i have with this subject... and make noise please....more noise!.... i need that to call atention.... want halojoy back.... scream...say no....result will be other.

Carlos

Attachments

• casayara coeli inneco.jpg
    casayara coeli inneco.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 40
Yes the mechanical aspect of speakers will never be perfect I'm sure we can all agree, but this is a case of your rolls royce not being able to bring the bricks to the construction site at all. You need a vehicle with some power for that job, the suspension to handle the load, and you dont' want it sputtering and stalling all day long either, of course fuel efficiency is an added bonus.

In my case I'm very happy with my speakers, only take apart my Pioneer scrapper amp to see it's all 2 cent components with a built on a 1 cent board and I can't even vouch for the quality of the solder joints because it isn't there at all. I know I can make something far more powerful, at a quality level unseen in most domestic equipment, for a price I'm much more willing to pay. All based on knowledge, knowhow, and common sense, not the typical subjective black magic which the dealers try to feed you.

This way my work truck can haul a full load to the work site time after time without ever complaining, and I don't much care what happens to the bricks after that, trusting the crew knows how do their job properly, knowing the odd screw up will always occur, and just having to live with it. I know my truck will not be the weak link in the chain. Amplifiers being electronic beings, we don't have the excuse of the imperfect mechanical aspect to blame faults on. Why not strive for perfection when there's already so many "good enoughs" in this industry?

Manufacturers will forever be content with selling the same old junk, so long as they can simply throw in a few more flashing lights and a bigger remote and people keep buying them. If they should wisen up however, they'll be playing catch up in a big way. I don't think they can afford to put any measure of quality into their products anyway, and that's not the kind of product I'm willing to pay for, not again. Fooled me once..

Of course I'm not talking about a $20k Bryston, but who wants to afford that?

Regards,
Chris

I agree with how the speaker is the weak link. That is why I will be happy with a class D amp to power my sealed subwoofer, and I doubt if I lazily construct a 500 watt class D with 1% distortion to power it, I will be much bothered by the 2% distortion instead of 1%. The efficiency is important to me too, but I already have experienced that I like sealed more than ported, so that issue is not negotiable. So it all boils down to trade-offs.:smash:

happy to think about your arguments, they are good

Your culture is wonderfull, i apreciatte a lot the clever coments and analogies you use.

Happy to have your attention and you made me think a lot, this is great!

Lumanaum.... Asiatic, in my opinion, because the eyes, are alike the same...but i am sure they are individuals.

I agree with halojoy ideas related speakers, this way, we turn more and more close, because, we are imagining the same things... alike brothers in different countries.

But i like this game, to confuse.... i think it is funny, and to be compared with him makes me proud!... i will confuse the ones that do not know swedish...look, people will think i left some word scape.

Auf wiedersehen unt lesen... and good, the difference from see and read... this demonstrates some knowledge... this way..... can be halo here, haloX, or Xhalo...hahahhaa....hohohohohô

Funny this game, i will think in a hallo text to put here.

hummmmm

Love is the answer to all the questions!

ready.... a lot of people will write to me asking if i am halojoy... will be funny.

regards,

Carlos

I agree, since records are a hassle due to size and scratching. They also skip when subjected to audio feedback if not isolated well from vibration. That problem is probably related to another potential one of blurring of the sound due to microphonics. So, I think you picked a good example. Each person has limits of what they will accept or be happy with.:) In fact, I no longer wish to deal with CDs so use mp3 only, even though the sound quality is suposedy worse. But I do not feel myself to be a perfectionist or have "golden ears".

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.