"Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
"Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

this is an article in today's New York Times, giving some interesting insights into the uprising.

It essentially said that the intifada appears to be losing popular support amongst the people, as quality of life suffers, and the realization that it is leading nowhere sits in.

Now, all we need is for the european countries to stop donate to the PAs, and for Israle to hang on.

Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

millwood said:
this is an article in today's New York Times, giving some interesting insights into the uprising.

It essentially said that the intifada appears to be losing popular support amongst the people, as quality of life suffers, and the realization that it is leading nowhere sits in.

Now, all we need is for the european countries to stop donate to the PAs, and for Israle to hang on.

What is the point you are trying to make?

It essentially said?

The New York Times is one of the leading propaganda tools for adolf bush's :hypno2: war on terror :hypno2:

Remember that WMD thing?

The New York Times is one of the "with them's"

:whazzat: :whazzat: :whazzat:

Funny how some think stopping the aid for PA will help.
Will help get rid of the problem by eliminating one of the oponents? Might be right.
I think that the average palestinian and the average jew could get together just fine, but the xtremists on both sides are escalating the situation. The situation in the romania of 1993 was about to become the same. Foreign forces helped by the romanian extremists tried to trick the average romanian into hating the guts of the average hungarian(and there are a few millions) that was living in romania. At the other side, the same unknown foreign forces helped by the hungarian extremists were playing the same game. I guess we were really lucky we didn't end like ex yugoslavia. Call it a miracle if you wish.
Getting back to the palestine-israel situation, an eye for an eye doesn't help either. Both are doing it. Some even have it in their holly book.
They build a wall now, altho that won't stop the hatred. When a man is brainwashed by the events(or by others if he is too weak) into taking a "holly mission", nothing can stop him.
Too bad a criminal is the head on both sides. That doesn't help either. Too bad one of the criminals is supported by some idiot that can't put two words together without his aide.
Too bad the world is governed(it was and will be) by interests and the interests aren't always peace and prosperity.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Hans L said:

Hya Woody,

I'm afraid you misunderstood me: it's the best you deserve content wise.

:)

P.S.: Good luck with your latest Take-a-****-at-Europe post. No more replies to this one from me...

as if I care about your content-empty replies, :)

roibm said:
Funny how some think stopping the aid for PA will help.

should the US be responsible for your inability to comprehend it?

Always, when you have differences the conflict appear

People had studied hard this problems,Sociologists, Human Sciences cientific aproaches discovered that if everybody uses a blue shirt.... and if one group decides to use red shirt.... there's a problem.... a division.... who is the best, how they could be different? why they think can use red, when all of us use Blue.

And this way, of couse one example, reality not so simple...but this is the basic problem...you american, me south american, he european, the other asiatic, this one chinese, the other is Ucranian, ..... problem is frontiers!...problems is separations....

When we start to think as Earth Citizens, from Mankind...no countries, no frontiers and not my or your problem anymore... this way, problems will have solution too.

In a World administrations, why Palestinian And Israeli figthing for Sand?..... In my country a lot of space...good land...we like strangers.... if you make **** on the ground.... one **** tree will grown up, because the ground is good, sunny all year, raining all year, temperature good all year, no ciclones, no hurricanes.....in this administration.... world administration..... earth government.... they will be moved..... some of them to Arabian.....and Jews to Africa.... good ground too!.....no problem....here, we have entire streets of clothes commerce...both sides occupied buy Jews and Mouslim people....no problem... they see television together and visit one the other house, and they are mixing together.... the mouslim turns Jew to marriage in one corner, while one Jew turns mouslim other street corner, same time to marriage......

When we stopped with this crazy idea, that is to think, to talk and to defend ground, earth, things.... saying, this is mine, that is yours.... always problems.

My native Indians, Milwood Native Indians also try to open our difficult heads, that we cannot own nothing....because we are just passing some time on earth!.......we will turn into sand.... we are sand!....but nobody understand so basic thing alike that.

As everybody, sometimes i prefer CCS, Long tails, double Simetrical, and feedbacks than simple class A....... i am not clever..... related to yourself, you decide.

Do not like that Millwood send some "bombs" here or there, or everywhere and keep himself hidden....no adress to personal contacts, i will prefer you more open and staying stand in front of us....not hidden this way.

This way no bomb or strike Mr. Millwood, but sometimes you send some small bombs and we cannot find you to tell you, kind and gentle words, directly to you.

regards,

Carlos

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

B.VDBOS said:
The New York Times is one of the leading propaganda tools for adolf bush's :hypno2: war on terror :hypno2:

what's funny is that NYT was tag'd, by the journalists in the US (overwhelming majority of them identify themselves as "liberal") as the #1 source of liberal reporting.

That's accordingly to a survey done in May 2004.

I am surprised you 'america experts" couldn't get that simple fact straight, :).

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

B.VDBOS said:

I hope the above is simply due to lack of knowledge on your part. Otherwise, resorting to manufacturing facts in order to win an argument is really bad: you aren't going to tell us that Ahold and Hollinger are great companies to invest in, are you?

:)

Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

millwood said:

what's funny is that NYT was tag'd, by the journalists in the US (overwhelming majority of them identify themselves as "liberal") as the #1 source of liberal reporting.

That's accordingly to a survey done in May 2004.

I am surprised you 'america experts" couldn't get that simple fact straight, :).

What does "liberal" have to do with anything, are you saying there are no pin wearing freaks (the with thems) in the NYT's?

millwood said:

I hope the above is simply due to lack of knowledge on your part. Otherwise, resorting to manufacturing facts in order to win an argument is really bad: you aren't going to tell us that Ahold and Hollinger are great companies to invest in, are you?

You make me sound like little bush selling his snake oil

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/media/jan-june04/nytimes_05-26.html

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/media/features/9226/

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000518753

http://slate.msn.com/id/2101294/

http://www.slate.com/Default.aspx?id=2101124

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1228111,00.html

http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/agitation/iraq/nytimesfess.html

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/jan2004/wmd-j15.shtml

millwood said:

:cheerful:

Brian Donaldson said:
Don't worry, we'll find those WMDs in Syria or Iran after the election. :D

Wow thats a wonderful idea, turn Syria into a terrorist training camp just like you did to Iraq

Why not go all the way and atack Lebanon aswell, that way you can open the gates of hell on Israel

As for Jordan, they dont like you (bush) anymore, maybe you should atack them aswell

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.