"Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
roibm said:
It is extremely interesting to see a self-proclaimed fighter for freedom vote against a resolution pro freedom.

yeah. why would the europeans support terrorists?

roibm said:
Even the less inteligent ones should think more about this subject(of course, no one expects the losers to realize what that means).

is that why you think along the same line? :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

millwood said:

that's right, as long as you are the terrorists.

Well done millwood, you finally get it

Has the :hypno2: spell :hypno2: broken?

Or are you just being sarcastic :scratch:

millwood said:

think how "super" little you are when you are so defenseless in front of someone you called little.

Defenseless :scratch:

We got more (real) friends than you could ever buy

Were not scared of anything

We even throw mossad in jail :judge:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

......Mesage to ALL spies......

DONT HELP BUSH :whazzat:

New Zealand-Israeli row deepens
BBC

New Zealand jails Israeli 'spies'
BBC

Israelis jailed for six months on passport fraud charge
New Zealand Herald

NZ 'evidence' against Israel
BBC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

B.VDBOS said:

......Mesage to ALL spies......

DONT HELP BUSH

I read all the links, didn't see one mention of any evidence that they were connected to Bush or the American government. Can you point me to any evidence that Bush or any American authority was involved, I'll wait....

Attachments

• think.jpg
    think.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

kingdaddy said:

I read all the links, didn't see one mention of any evidence that they were connected to Bush or the American government. Can you point me to any evidence that Bush or any American authority was involved, I'll wait....

Here's a clue

Police fear :hypno2: al Qaeda terrorists :hypno2: using NZ passports following arrest of 2 men in Thailand and seizure of fake NZ passports

Terrorists may be using NZ passports

kingdaddy said:
I'm still waiting,

Anything, anything at all..

You waited for me?

Im flattered

:devilr:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

B.VDBOS said:

Police fear al Qaeda terrorists using NZ passports following arrest of 2 men in Thailand and seizure of fake NZ passports

But the article you posted was about Israeli spies, not terrorist, Israeli’s are not typically terrorist, anyway no matter, still hasn’t a thing to do with Bush. So once again you’re just making up stuff and trying to pass it off as fact. Or maybe you actually believe these paranoid delusions, maybe you just have a need to blame everything on America and or Bush so that your hatred is seems supported.

Or as we say hear in Texas you believe in your own Bull S*it.

Good article Rob, even though it's just someons opinion, it seems far more plausable then Bush being the pupetmaster for all the worlds problems.

Here is an tasty bit

"It must be Passover in Wellington, for the passport affair is political manna from heaven for the beleaguered Clark. She gets to look like a strong leader by fulminating on the cheap against a country that represents no threat to New Zealand's national security. After all, I don't think the Golani Brigade will be storming ashore at Auckland Harbour any time soon.

By contrast, Clark sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil where real terrorist threats are concerned. There was no public rebuke of the Taliban in August 2000, when Auckland police raided an al-Qa'ida cell of Afghan expatriates that was planning to attack the Lucas Heights nuclear reactor near Sydney. Police discovered a virtual command centre with telephone call records indicating ongoing contact with Afghan terrorist groups. Yet mum was the word, as far as Clark was concerned.

But, let it not be said that the Prime Minister's selective outrage hasn't earned New Zealand some new admirers. In fact, the official Hamas website has just declared its appreciation for "the daring position of the New Zealand Government against the Zionist entity".

This glowing endorsement by a bunch of Palestinian suicide bombers reflects the moral bankruptcy of Clark's Middle East policy. Under her guidance, New Zealand has made common cause with bedfellows who are not only strange, but downright repugnant."

As usual, VDBOS is yelling smoke where there is no fire, anything to drag America through the mud, and seemingly ignoring what’s going on in his own backyard. Quite typical these days, so many are pointing fingers at everyone but themselves.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Palestinians and the Isolation of the Intifada"

B.VDBOS said:

Here's a clue

Police fear :hypno2: al Qaeda terrorists :hypno2: using NZ passports following
arrest of 2 men in Thailand and seizure of fake NZ passports

Terrorists may be using
NZ passports

Terrorists may be using NZ passports

Police fear al Qaeda terrorists using NZ passports following arrest of 2 men in Thailand and seizure of fake NZ passports

29 April 2004

There are fears :hypno2:al Qaeda terrorists:hypno2: may be roaming the world, passing themselves off as New Zealanders.

note: 40% of N.Zers have and use NZ passports to "roam" the world

It follows the arrest of two men in Thailand, and the seizure of 11 fake New Zealand passports. Police picked up the Thai and his Pakistani accomplice in an undercover raid in Bangkok on Monday.
The forged New Zealand documents are among 23 fake passports found in their apartment.
The arrests followed the arrest last month of another Pakistani suspect, found with 12 fake New Zealand passports.
The Bangkok Post newspaper says the passports might have been used by al Qaeda-linked terrorist suspects or human traffickers.

note: wow wee, triple B.S :whazzat: :whazzat: :whazzat:

The documents have serial numbers beginning with N379, which allows visa-free entry to several countries.

note: visa-free, does that mean terrorists are looking for jobs?

Thai police say terrorist suspects arrested in Europe have travelled to several nations carrying fake passports with such serial numbers.

note: are they terrorists? :scratch:

kingdaddy said:
Good article Rob, even though it's just someone opinion, it seems far more plausible
then Bush being the pupetmaster for all the worlds problems.

Here is an tasty bit

"It must be Passover in Wellington, for the passport affair is political manna from heaven
for the beleaguered Clark. She gets to look like a strong leader by fulminating on the
cheap against a country that represents no threat to New Zealand's national security. After
all, I don't think the Golani Brigade will be storming ashore at Auckland Harbour any time
soon.

Huh? :bigeyes: :scratch: :hypno2:

kingdaddy said:

By contrast, Clark sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil where real terrorist threats are
concerned. There was no public rebuke of the Taliban in August 2000, when Auckland
police raided an al-Qa'ida cell of Afghan expatriates that was planning to attack the Lucas
Heights nuclear reactor near Sydney. Police discovered a virtual command centre with
telephone call records indicating ongoing contact with Afghan terrorist groups. Yet mum
was the word, as far as Clark was concerned.

Year 2000

Olympic Bomb Plot to Blow up Sydney Nuclear Reactor Foiled:

Australian AND New Zealand officials played down the seriousness of the threat to the research reactor, some 25 km (15 miles) from the main Olympic stadium on the outskirts of Sydney and said the risk of an attack was low.

note: not only did we stop something that was (or was not) going to happen, we did it all without a fuss (the show must go on :Olympic: )

New South Wales Police Commissioner Peter Ryan, who serves as head of security for the Sydney Olympics stated in an interview with NBC on August 28 that the reported plot to
blow up the reactor during the games had been exaggerated and he did not think there was any threat. He described the Afghan refugee group as an Islamic group allegedly involved
so far only in the illegal immigration of people, money laundering and other activities, but “certainly not terrorism.”

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=127

This is all before 9/11

Before YOUR intelligence (?) flop

http://listarchives.his.com/intelforum/intelforum.0012/msg00391.html

NOTE The NZSIS with 115 total staff and $11 million (~$5 million U.S) p.a budget could
do what all the U.S spies with all there toys and there zillions of dollars could not do.

They only know war and propaganda for war

And you think its the world thats broken

Anyway how the @#$% do you "attack" a nuclear reactor, they are made to withstand an accidental direct hit from a plain aswell as being earthquake and meltdown proof COMMON KNOWLEDGE

kingdaddy said:

But, let it not be said that the Prime Minister's selective outrage hasn't earned New
Zealand some new admirers. In fact, the official Hamas website has just declared its
appreciation for "the daring position of the New Zealand Government against the Zionist
entity".

This glowing endorsement by a bunch of Palestinian suicide bombers reflects the moral
bankruptcy of Clark's Middle East policy. Under her guidance, New Zealand has made
common cause with bedfellows who are not only strange, but downright repugnant."

Yeh thats right, The neo nazi skinheads from Christcherch are building gas chambers as we speak
:down: :down: :down: :down:

kingdaddy said:

As usual, VDBOS is yelling smoke where there is no fire, anything to drag America
through the mud, and seemingly ignoring what’s going on in his own backyard. Quite
typical these days, so many are pointing fingers at everyone but themselves.

Thats fresh coming from the US

Is the emperor naked yet?

Can you see his little pee wee?

Please try to understand...

B.VDBOS said:

Thats fresh coming from the US

That’s not coming from the US, it's coming from me personally, to you personally. Quite frankly I’m tired of you're thread polluting garbage of how everything is the fault of the US government, you make childish paranoid arguments that is mostly ridden with your opinions and you try to pass them off as fact by referencing some one else’s like minded opinions. The cut and past article I posted a portion from was there to show you that there are other rival opinions on the Internet, not to prove anything. I had hoped this would jog your sense of logic and encourage you to more responsible and respectful posting, but I guess you’re hatred is far too deep to shed any light on. You can have the most adverse, perverse opinion you want it’s your prerogative, I’m not that thin skinned, but you’re lack of respect and any attempt to find middle ground for a reasonable discussion concerning politics is inexcusable. You seem to be lurking in the background, only showing up in a thread to quip some derogatory remark and drag Americans through the mud while massaging your POV. You refuse to give into any other possibilities that don’t include the evil empire of America as the culprit, and this is a direct insult to all Americans, and I’m an American. I’m also a member of this forum, and you have no right to insult me by continuously running down my country on every thread you post on, I believe that to be against the forum rules hear, and I plan on calling you out on every case of disrespectful (jackass) behavior since no moderator will.

Status
Not open for further replies.