Aviation is one of the most serious environmental risks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2003
well, the irony is that while some morons can decry the crimes of running class a amps a few amps hotter, the same morons would have no problem destrying the environment flying around in those jets.

they care about the environment as long as it doesn't prohibit their lifestyle. Just like those hollywood types whose love for environment stops the moment they step into their Hummer.

(put on De Niro voice) Hya Millwood, you old and clever moronic clown, yououou... ;)

"Aviation is one of the most serious environmental risks". Seems a rather obvious conclusion, but I can live with that. Before you start whining about the class A amps again, has anyone in this thread compaired the figures of:
- the flying miles per citizen of the US and the EU
- the fuel consumtion per passenger of the 747 and the A380

There isn't a single bleeding fact in this thread that will support which continent does better as far as flying and the environment goes... And that is the most important think in this thread, isn't it. Who is better so you can smash :smash: the other, right? Except of course Millwood who just ****s around in these 'discussions' because he enjoys it more than anything.

millwood said:
well, the irony is that while some morons can decry the crimes of running class a amps a few amps hotter, the same morons would have no problem destrying the environment flying around in those jets.

they care about the environment as long as it doesn't prohibit their lifestyle. Just like those hollywood types whose love for environment stops the moment they step into their Hummer.
Look who's talking about morons :D
How about the morons that pollute the most? Or aren't they morons because they fool the world lying all around?
Some haven't got enough for better tech, some have and don't care(greed?). Guess who's the moron in there.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Hans L said:
(put on De Niro voice) Hya Millwood, you old and clever moronic clown, yououou... ;)

I have just reported you to the moderators for not behaving like an adult, :)

Hans L said:
There isn't a single bleeding fact in this thread that will support which continent does better as far as flying and the environment goes

Hans, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about an European study about how much environmental damages flying does in Europe.

If you want to talk about which contenents polluts more, please open up your own threads.

If you want to learn more about the study, please contact the said institution. With any luck, they may help you out.

If you are simply pis-sed about their conclusion, well, nobody can help you.

millwood said:

I have just reported you to the moderators for not behaving like an adult, :)
You what?! :joker: Whahahahaaaa you're so funny, you're killing me :D :happy1:

Hans, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about an European study about how much environmental damages flying does in Europe.
Yes, I also noticed you taking your usual **** at Europe with the very first post.Coming from you, I wouldn't know what other intension you would have.
If you want to talk about which contenents polluts more, please open up your own threads.

If you want to learn more about the study, please contact the said institution. With any luck, they may help you out.

If you are simply pis-sed about their conclusion, well, nobody can help you.
I think I'll sleep well tonight now that you have shared this serious piece of info with us. Why the meek attitude all of a sudden. All nice and polite, goodie Woodie. Do you honestly believe that there is a single soul on this forum that believes you were genuinly interested in a proper discussion of a european environmental study. Please... :emoticon:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
:cop: I strongly urge everyone in this thread to behave and stop bullying eachother from now. Discussions, even pretty heated up ones can be fine and maybe one can learn something from the "opponent" despite having a totally opposite opinion.

However, this thread lacks respect for fellow members by some and leads nowhere. Threats and calling names have no place on this forum, you've been warned. If you like that kind of entertainment you are in the wrong place. :cop:

Show some respect, get some respect.

Hans L said:
Millwood, YOU of all ppl should not be talking about respect. :whazzat:

You show nothing but contempt for anyone how disagrees with you. You seem to find pleasure in provoking those ppl in your semi-polite way. Is that your way of earning respect? It's a joke...
hans, better rest your case...
you can't teach the persons that already know everything (you know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.