Jam in Texas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jean-paul said:

What areas can you recommend to visit ( nature, cities etc. ) ? Is camping an option or is it smarter to go to hotels ?

The hotels are cheap, camping isnt as safe as it could be.

The areas of interest would be Cesis, Sigulda, Jurmala, Ventspils, Liepaja and Riga.

When you plan to go, drop me a line, Ill sort out some local connections for you.

Magura:)

dhaen said:

The present system is temporary, and partly caused by the runnaway success of the board, and the resultant traffic.
If you want pictures that appear straight away, you can always link to an external site for hosting, using the IMG button.

If they could just get it to work well with all browsers. I don't
want to use IE. It does work in Mozilla, but only in a very
awkward way.

dhaen said:
It works well

And here we have a typical example of a mod derailling a thread.

This thread is for mod bashing and creative accusations, preferably against Nelson Pass.

Now if the mods were not all corrupted they would have given Nelson Pass a serious warning for posting repetitively in the wrong forum.....it cant possibly have slipped your attention that Nelson Pass is polluting the Pass Labs forum with gainclones!!!!

LMAO

Magura:D

I was mortified to see my hero farting around with low rent high current op amps, but at least he's doing something more than pealing lables off of cap and other nonsense with circuits from op apps. Instead he's doing his usual interesting disertation of esoteric applications that help teach you to think outside of the box. I expecially liked the power stearing thing.

Nelson Pass said:

Don't fear, they've called on an exorcist. :cool:

Presumably one of these? :)

Attachments

• ic-utdragare.jpg
    ic-utdragare.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 64
Damned, first we loose Nelson Pass to the chimp amps, now the cheese have slipped off Frank's cracker as well, fooling around in the chimp amps forum......scary.

What is happening to the world????

I bet Frank and Nelson Pass have made some sort of dirty deal to take over the forum and pollute the entire world with chimp amps.

Magura/ thinks they all are into a conspiracy

I got it all figured out now....

I just figured out how it all adds up.

Take a look at the mod klan. Whom have we still not gotten around to?? Yes thats right S.Y., he have made a secret deal with Nelson Pass to trick us all to build gainclones, in order to make Nelson Pass's fet amps remain the best and for us to not want tubes, So that Nelson Pass remains the grand master and the world market price on the good NOS tubes will fall....leaving only S.Y. to buy them for pennies.

This is so obvious that I find it hard to believe that Im the only one here whom have noticed it. Nelson Pass feeding the world chip amps, S.Y. keeping the other mods at bay.

Magura:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.