Jam in Texas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yup it's been pretty quiet. Days since the last conspiracy theory. I think we need a new angle...are we sure all the mods are who they say they are? They're never logged on all at once...hmmm...

Don't know about NP using chips though, maybe he is as tired of the chip amp threads as I am and wants to stir the pot with some other than a permutation or combination of inverted/non-inverted buffered/unbuffered regulated ps/unregulated ps.

dhaen said:

Well at least 4 (including me) exist as unique entities. We were drinking real ale and eating Chinese food in London's West End last Thursday evening. Maybe one day the photo will be published.....

Actually, now I believe in a conspiracy more than ever, because I cancelled my vacation plans for London this year because of the crappy exchange and high ticket prices. So how did you know exactly how to push my button? Tried my password around the 'net? Malicious cookie programming?

Man,

I missed all of this ....................need to think about a new thread. Don't think of it as mod bashing but raising awareness...............;)

Attachments

• jsi0024l.jpg
    jsi0024l.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 69
jean-paul said:
Off Topic: magura, how was living in Latvia ?

If you can accept living like a latvian, wearing polish clothes and eat latvian food...then its nice for a while.

Everything is slow there, its not the place for you if you cant deal with everything happening at half speed, wich turned out to be my biggest problem.

Its a beautiful country, there is an outrageous percentage of beautiful women, the latvians are people of honour, in particular the women (something that unfortunately have gone south in many a western country).

To make a quick conclusion....Im going to Latvia for 3 weeks this summer :) 3 weeks of great nature, great restaurants, excellent beer and a few good friends company.

Magura:)

Magura,

You can't attack the Master, he is probaly the only one left in this forum with some sense of decorum................besides I would wait after the next installment of the Zen amp...............followed by the Claw.............the x-over..........the volume control....etc. ;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Magura said:

If you can accept living like a latvian, wearing polish clothes and eat latvian food...then its nice for a while.

Everything is slow there, its not the place for you if you cant deal with everything happening at half speed, wich turned out to be my biggest problem.

Its a beautiful country, there is an outrageous percentage of beautiful women, the latvians are people of honour, in particular the women (something that unfortunately have gone south in many a western country).

To make a quick conclusion....Im going to Latvia for 3 weeks this summer :) 3 weeks of great nature, great restaurants, excellent beer and a few good friends company.

Magura:)

Sounds very good to me as I like hiking a lot. I like to go there once. I am surprised you mention that the woman of Latvia are so honourable. After having visited some ex- Iron Curtain ( OK, I am generalizing here ) countries I would never expect that. In most of those countries it is quite the opposite and tedious sometimes.

What areas can you recommend to visit ( nature, cities etc. ) ? Is camping an option or is it smarter to go to hotels ?

till said:
this new modalities of picture posting are absolutely crap and the death to this board. What about posting some random ciruit diagrams for the sake of variety
The present system is temporary, and partly caused by the runnaway success of the board, and the resultant traffic.
If you want pictures that appear straight away, you can always link to an external site for hosting, using the IMG button.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.