i wanna get down with this netspeaken

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gday,

I thought it was time I tried to learn something new, so I wanted to start a thread all about how to talk the talk of the internet...

You see, there's people using all sorts of abreiviations everywhere, and I have no idea what most of them mean... even though i should seeing as I'm just a teenager!!!:rolleyes: I can't understand things like IMHO, YMMV, BTW (by the way... i know that one!), and so on... Ya'll know what I mean???

So, does anyone feel like they could take the time to write a couple up here to help my learning of them, and hopefully anyone else who has trouble with understanding most of the abrieviations used. If a few people wrote some each, this could be like a little dictionary of internet talk for the use of myself and others who have the same trouble as me.

thanks all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.