If someone wants to know how is Brazil, tell me

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A also want to know, "how is your country"..... Yes, subjective, personal ideas....not talking like Brazil voice.... or representative of my country.... just to tell some and hear what that informations is received, and resumed.
Do it directly and personally.... no need to give your real name or details, because you also cannot by the voice of your country... but a can believe you have a better idea as mine...more knowledge than me related the place you leave.
Can use direct adress, to personnal contacts....better not to open to everybody because some people will dislike some ideas... do not agree.... and tell me or tell you a bad service to your country tell some bad things..... the good things are said too...but sometimes not considered.
HELLO MODERATOR...IF THIS IS NOT PERMITTED... CUT IT NOW!
I can tell you whole hystory....Who did mistakes.... who is the guilty... wheres the problems... wheres our qualities.... not brazilian top secrets or military informs....but social an open material that is normally said in television, in radios and in people's conversation.

I am a non completed degree in Psychology, 53 years old, medium class brasilian, borned at Rio de Janeiro in 1951, lived in Copacabana, study best University, and almost 50 percent my friends are now in the top Government positions.

I worked whole life for Broadcasting television stations....the best tv station.... also National Man power Trainment Agent to help Industries develop related to provide degrees related to industrial works... also Television close circuit designer and operational trainer, educational television expert and last good work was for Sony Broadcast...now unenployed... licensed from a Public Charge to just one post, first place in tests.
Real, not so intelligent.... sometimes stupid.... a lot of errors in my life, going ahead and learning and listening, also teaching some.
You can see a very well made analises from Rodd Elliot in ESP site...i cannot compare my capacity to analise the way he could...but i can inform a lot of things with some reasonable precision. Also the English no good.

Carlos

Carlos, certainly permitted, but I have to move it to "Off Topic."

BTW, funny news today about Brazil tossing out a NY Times reporter for writing that Lula was a lush. If the NY Times got tossed every time they wrote something wrong or stupid, they'd have no reporters left. Maybe a good thing.

What do you want to know about my country? I think this country has big problems. The money is akkumulated by the older generation, the younger have no real chance. You do education until you are 30years or so, and the jobs for educated ones are often paid at a fraction someone who works with his hands at construction side could make. many studied people don´t ever get a real job. The people here are naive and do not face reallity or they are without perspective. Also there is big talk about necessary changes since tens of years, but everytime they change something it only gets worse. There is a lot of over - regulation that makes it very difficult to be not in one of the common situation: employed, or registered non employed reciving money from social system. Its nearly impossible to be unemployed, not rich, an pay the very expensive social insurances - you need to register unemployed, get the social help money for pay only small money for social insurance. Without the insurance you are not allowed to go to an university for example. They make it difficult this way for people to start own business and beeing independend from the ill social system. This way social costs get higher and higher....

Because of special laws it is not possible to start your own one man company as a handcrafter without beeing employed in that job before for many years. In case you learned the job and have permission to do it, you have to pay a lot of money to special insurances and so, and can´t sell your work cheap enough. This way the handcrafter wants 20 times the money from his consumer the man doing the work will have left on hand...

There is no really chance left to do what you want. I would like to go to a countrie with less offices and officers, controllers, ridiculous kinds of taxes and rules...

This thread will be moved for off topic

I friendly moderator, a very kind person, told me that this thread will move to off topic.

This way, till, i send you directly to your Mail the answer..... and future we will reach one each other in off topic.

I will not answer here..... moderator will erase this topic entirely from here and send it to off topic.

Carlos

hi carlos

i would love to know more about your country.

Now,what i will write may upset canadian but...

What can i say about my country?
In here it said it's canada.
For me it's not my country

My country is Québec. Legally still a part of canada, but i don't feel
Canadian at all.
We almost win the last referendum to be a country. The canadian government put millions to stop us. Here in Québec we have electio law with a maximum expense allowed to both side. But the Canadian government don't want to follow those rule.
Just before the referendum they bought all publicity space in the Québec so the yes side could not post why we should vote yes.

Canada is an english country with the province of new brunswick being bilingual. In Québec we use french, but we had to vote a law to work in french. Before that it was english most of the time even if anglo were less than 15% of the population.
Some people here in Québec says that english population is oppressed. They still have the biggest salary, house, etc...
They have there own school, hospital, they even have the same number of university in the city of Montréal the second biggest french city in the world (paris is first!)

The people who were against the american independance went up-north. They were loyalist to the english crown and that's those people who latter form Canada.

Canada is mostly a peaceful country, but in the 70' because a small group of person found le Front de liberation du québec, civil right were suspended for québec citizen. They could arrested anybody without proof. I was only nine at that time, but i still remember when the police end the military force our door. my older brother then 16 was put in jail as were his classmate (there teacher was latter charge for being in the FLQ). My parents were interrogated in the dining room while me and my sister( than 5) were kept standing with machine gun in our face. They destroyed everything in the house. Thousand were arrested.
FLQ put some bomb and the RCMP(canadian police) to.

Some canadian say that canadian nationalism is right and québec nationalism is wrong ( surprise?). They also say that there'S no french culture cause everybody is an immigrant. Well that's not my case: my grand-mother was from the indian nation called Montagnais.

Some people say that Québec is to small to be a country. We're 6 times france!!!

Maybe one day i will live in my own country!

Daniel, fière d'être Québécois.

Hello Daniel, bonjour!

The first part is made in word doc, i will try to attach... but if not attachment happens, no trouble because is some introduction that can be lose without lack of sense.
Thats' terrible what happens in your country in near past!, will keep a memory register that will never be erased.
Our connection to our culture, language and traditions are strong to make us feel good. In my idea we are animals, and alike the big Gorilla punches himself to say he is strong and best, we do the same when we are children, this way, i can suppose that we are normally dominators, we have an idea of hierarchy, since young... and if you can be real..... my idea is that we are really bad... competitive, less cooperative, and always thinking in increase your position related to others... this way we educate (control) the children, not to grow as much bad as appear when a kid (this is what i think, not reality, my impression, my idea, the way i learned, the things i conclude... real true, only asking God!)

In mankind History you will find, feel years ago, a Psychological clever idea.... using that conclusions i put on demarks.... Goebells i think, know everyone want's to be special invented that the good race is Arian... pure German... descendents of this of that, warriors and more strong, better brain and muscules, the real race!.... and they measure face, characteristics and create a whole theory... very near them, the English enemies, more people with those phisical characteristics, phenotypes.... appearance....size of head, color of skin..... enemies, England had more "Arians" than German.

And Athletics, they loose Boxing, and also 100 meters running to black shinny people. Those are the strongest...but nobody believe... was just a lucky sittuation.

This way, stupid people that works in farms, nevers studied more than learn to read, had a chance to be specials.... and they were to whole country... they go to the army, the bad ones where selected as "evil" and this way start the stupid thing.

Jewish hi level education doctors are ashamed in the streets by those people that really had not enough quality to clean their jewish shoes!...but they were elected as "evil"... and man showed clearly, how much mankind can be bad... cooking people, putting them in closed trucks with gazes going inside and smiling hearing people figthing to be alive.

This way, the one is minority will be in that position.. always!... this is our animal reality...but we have good part, conscience, but is erased when many people react together.... will lose responsabilities, those bad things is divided to others...milions saying Jew is bad!..... you are not the guilty.... all is guilty... so they be rigth!.... so many saying this is good.... this is bad!.... whole country!... conscience is erased or supressed or censored.

I have some interesting impression related Germans....they are strong and full of courage, and i am always asking how can they do that?...my neighboor is Anne Schroder and something more in his name.... do not talk too much, we love her and sometimes we use elevator together, and someday i met her with some German woman together, i spend my whole german to be kind, she return to Germany with those woman and stayed there for a week.
When she returned i asked her:
Wonderfull place, isnt'it... educated people...organized... pretty people.
And she said to me...NO!... They are cold, distant... we never feel the warm we have here... our people is happy beeing in real bad economics sittuation, we have the capacity to smile from ourselves... we are friendly, they are not!
She born and lived in Munchen for 20 years, and came to brazil with their husband, also German... he died... she has one son... red face, blue eyes (grrrrrrr! my wife said he is beautifull ..grumpf!)....and Anne said.... i will never have a Grandson... he will never marry...he is 100 percent my country...i was shocked!... he stays whole time nervous and creating problems because his car scratch the muffler when using garage...cleaning shoes and hands all the time... very strange this one....but i have a uncle, Herbert Schroll, smilling wonderfull people, always smiling, making parties and drinking beer... cannot be completely precise Anne's feelings related to them.
The minority will be dominated....no matter how much time takes... that's we are seeing everywhere.
My country, sometimes you find racist people... and this is really stupid, we came from indians, black African, Spanish, Holland, English, French... this is the human world laboratory... when we mix people you cannot anymore say he is this or that.... when a black have a son together with a more white one... the son will be black and will be white...no more troubles!... do you know.... mixing differences disappear... all same tribal pieces.
We are living together peacefully, we have complete German Towns in south country...no one think is best or better... they all know they are Brazilians.... they are mixed... some of them.... they like to speak German.... so, they do what they want...nobody discusses freedom.... thats what we are, completely freedom people... if someone talk in German the other said, Hey chucrute, stop with this ausrufunkstzzeichen because we feel you are telling bad things to us.... i will give you an salsage! (in bad german or portuguese)... and he answer in bad portuguese... que você quêrrrr comedorr de banana! What do you whontid banana eaterrr!... and no troubles, we really love one each other.... no offenses....just words.... and them, going away the brazilian say (the mixed, more mixed one)... go to your land chucrute!.... and Brazilian german say.... go knot, wier like much brazilian madchen, i borned here you stupid!...no figth, all them smilling a lot related to small differences.
We have Japanese, maybe something alike a million.... all them live together...no problem.... mixed with us too.
We have maybe 20 milions Italian descendents too.... Eh cornutto!.... tu mama estupido!.... and we love them all... also Polland, also Greek, Also holland, Also russians, of course Portuguese is the main genetic provide information... English... French ( go to Rio de Janeiro, you will see french girls, you will be confused and will use your french there... they are Brazilian....sixth generation... ne parle francais monsieur! she will say to you....you will see differences.... a bigger bum.
So, also beeing descendents of the worst damn people that also born in this world.... pirates, also criminals that had freedom to came into this country to colonize.... to take place and protect... one killing others....killing our indians that told nobody can fell that own nothing... ground is our mother... there's my family... we cannot have ... we will be ground too.... nothing is mine... everything belongs to everyone.... take only what you need... do not stock or sale nothing.... all is free.... they are called animals, stupid, uncivilized... who is stupid?
Despite of bad genetics in the begining.....whe mix again and again.... and some times appear a bad son....but is not the majority.... but, someone told that one bad apple in a basket will destroy all the others..... we are confused..... government is good part of them corrupted and we have no way to have a confortable life, because minimum payment income is 80 dollares, no employment offers....all people doctors, PHD and without job.... some of them accept to work in 4 hospitals same time... doing nothing each one place... and slleping in the last one... till he goes to a clinic and will receive 40 dolares an our.
Fell people rich... too much rich..... maybe 10 percent has income around 1000 dolares (this is not precise...just a general idea)... all the rest is real poor.
My idea is a World Council, the ones more prepared and with better intelligence and low agressivity.... computer will decide . not matter the place they came, and language he speak.....no more frontiers.... world for all of us!.... people living in bad places move for better ones....everyone continues to do what they know how to do.... no more properties...everything belongs to mankind... and computer will decide your house size in dependence our family size... and all your needs... and mixing will be impossible to say.... you are this or that!.... war material destroyed.... if problems figth with your hands....no solutions possible, computer will separate you and the other one..... Jewish and Arabian will move.... all them to better lands...oil is for manking... out from desert place... figthing to defend sand (i cannot understand... God is only one!).... go to better places full of watter and rivers and florest and mountains... you have empty places in canada... whe have whole Amazon rainforest.
Unfortunatelly, when starting that will have problems and army will have to continue to control the richer ones that will not like to have one car, they have 4!.... they want to keep their 6 television sets, they want to travel in a 8 strips autobahn or speedways... computer will say no!.... do not need to spent so much..... no no no no!.... don't you like?.... i am sorry!...my register has no other option.. call me later ...bip!

Carlos.... i think there was an attachment.... ask all you need in formal questions... this way i can go directly into the point you want to know.

The first part word doc not attached

Now i copy as Jpeg image...is the beginning of the up text.

Carlos

Attachments

• imagem.jpg
    imagem.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 117
Really you are deep into the real thing

Very intelligent... deep, profound message... where's bush place.

Yes, this made me remember a very happy song, used always people wan't to make some relation to some sexual differences... the third sex.

"We are family"
"They way all the sisters should be"

Not new....maybe you heard that music... has a very good rithm.

Today is beeing clear for us, where's bush place... my own side, my place idea is,

When someone ask where's the bush finger print are, whole world answer in one single voice:

- Here!

My President said:

I do not wan... wan... want..... hic!...hic!... this reporter hic! anymore hic!... put it out ...hic....oout!...hic!... of here!.....if the man said no! hic!...he will stay!..hic... who gave the orders here!....hic!......him!

out of topic.. inside out of topic is real..hic!.... end message....hic!

A telefone call...

Where's the bottle....hic!.... this one is expensive!... Clinton left a lot when visit us to remember our orange..hic... is too expensive...hic!

Mr President!.... Mr Lula!.... a telephone call....is bush other side!

Now i ....i ... i know!.....he.... put hsi..his hand...hic! in my bottle.... he wants everithing... everything!....hic....

Hello bush..... you did it again! ...hic!...where's my bottle of good wiskie?

Hi lula, dear friend... we are good friends isn't it... sending you a lot of bottles....but please...be kind with the reporter that said you are drinking too much... he was only kidding...poor boy!

OK!.... but where's the bottle?....hic!

Carlos

!!

My people is naturally good and peacefull, and the biggest part of our population already thinks that a magnificent man will come to save us against evil.
Some religious and ridiculous feeling
But, we are starting to understand that they are one of us too, with big defects and wonderfull qualities too.
We are already trying to make a peacefull revolution in a direction of distribute better all we have, but do not have too much money to do things, because old corrupted governments, and others less responsable took enormous amount of money from International Monetary Found (U.S.).
We are paying something as a small tax to prevent the total amount to grown...just some percentual, not reducing the total amount each month.
And this small percentual, international deflation taxes is axfixiating us (when can not breath well)
Responsible, yes we are!....but, the ones that send so much money to the ones are near to die, or intended to loose their money, or intended to kill us more fast, or is waiting some "good" reason to invade us.
I expect not to be alive if this happens, since i was a kid learned to love America (USA), we used Jeans Lee Riders, and whole american thing appear a sky given. All the movies are from US, cannot think in figth against american people. I simple will not, but already clear understood that we all must face them.
Unfortunattely is another matter related to divide better the world products, money and richness.
US roads too much bigs, no need of so bigs.... building to marvellous, no need too marvellous, income incredible, no one need so enormous amount income... in other words, a big part of the world having not to eat, and some big brothers trowing money and food out.
This is really dangerous, because is made of exploring others, using exclusive technologies, influences, marketing, money to buy people,CIA and introducing money and put factories in foreign countries to "develop" them.
If whole world understand this clearly, will shut all doors, this way will be difficult to feed so much needs when no one intended to cooperate anymore.
Military power is not so efficient, we see that when man against man things became more levelled.... staying longer sending bombs is an advantage, but bombs will finish, and world too big to destroy whole resistance....when finish bombers, will be attacked by backwards naturally if you cannot face them.
I was trying to imagine US trops invading empty place as Amazonia!...because of watter and wood and natural richness of plants, medicine, metals and Oil...yes!...Oil!
First, theres million of the hardest people we have, hard descendents of Holland brute man that made piracy... the worst killers on earth...mad pirates came and invade some piece of Northeast.... those mans mixed with native indians construct one of the strongest specimen on earth (my own idea, personal opinnion, not God and no "Voice of Brazil" or Pithecantropus Erectus scientist).
They are alone inside the rainforest, and do not like other mankind, any one... living alone with the nature, and they walk without a noise, and learned with native indians how to use poison on air and to be free of effects, how to poison watter without suffer effects, also with indians that we have almost 500 thousand i suppose (please, do not bother me with statistics from US government) this is only a number idea... can be 50 men or 5000 thousand.... change very feel the result, because they can figth not men to men.... use strategies to kill a lot of enemies without appear.... 40 meters and a small tube, small arrow with poison, trick to use snakes and bees... holes with snakes and points as Vietnam....i think to be the winner there, not considering the Amazon Jungle divisions of man that training in survive 5 monthes without any help, and have to arrest minimum of 20 other military to have his degree....i think the only way to whin is a lot of athomic bombs (maybe we have too, or construct in a week) enormous production of Napalm to burn entire rain forest, orange poison will destroy the watter that will be precious in near future.... new Vietnam, another war without winner...others Brazilian places will shake US flags with welcome friendly dear invaders, what can i do to make your permanence better?....but not the people i told you, the clever we have, the best and the more bad and neurothic people on earth... i will not tell the name, just because must be carefull and political, they are my people too.
I born in Rio de Janeiro, full of American living there.... they marry our girls, and we have a lot of bills, edwards, Johns, Muller, thompson, and others here... our people... saying all them... US... Aaaaagh!.... agressive, individual!

We were full of PHD and experts as Brazilian Presidents.... we decide to put a hard man, that told us 30 years that will send a big banana (is a movement that means, i do not bother myself related you... go away and do not disturb!) To international Monetary Foundation.... and we all expect he will say....yes, we have to pay, no doubts, but i will not pay next 4 years... we will negotiate this time because we are beeing killed, we can not do nothing here.... cannot stay this way, we must grew to increase productivity and progress a little to face our international obbligations..... What a shame.... first thing he does is say that will paid whole obligations normally (we elect them to create this problem and to face this sittuation).... i think CIA call him and told him....
Better to be good, sometimes helicopter fails and explode, also airplanes...be good for us!
Now the things became hard to support for this simple man...not a PHD, nor a expertise in polithics, always a sindicate leader... saying that we must broke the chains of US policies....now frustrated, week, and may be drinking too much... a shame for us.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.