Need some help from someone in NZ or AU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need some help and possibly assistance from someone in New Zealand or Australia... There is a guy selling an interconnect on TradeMe.nz that I would really like to buy but I cannot register on that site as it is for local people only.

So if there is someone who can help me get in touch with the seller I would really appreciate it, I can provide feedback from audiogon and ebay to prove that I am just an audio enthusiast, not a scammer from an African country.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, you are not doing yourself a favor by accusing African residents as scammers in order to "prove" that you are nothing like that. Instead you could have provided a link to the product you are interested in and perhaps someone could have made a suggestion of finding an equally good solution, more close to your place of residence.

Well, my last intention was to insult people in Africa and you know it but I would still like to apologise if someone felt offended or insulted. But if you do a search with, for example "Nigeran scammer" the first result will be this:
Nigerian scams | Scamwatch

It is a planetary problem,indeed. I should have just provided the information about the feedback I could provide and never mention it but it is what it is, may be I cannot always be politically correct.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.