Proposition of a Mathematical Theorem on Speculative Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right, based on your theorem and evidence. But still it exists and there are solutions to how to change it. On Medium, there was an article about the decision of the speculative economy and here it was also possible to ask a question about the scientific mathematical evidence of its existence. Of course, a possible solution is quite interesting, but in our realities it's not clear how to implement it. I advise to read this article.

Theorem: In Speculative Economy, applying Mathematical Analysis to empiric data, the difference between an harmonic oscillation (sin(x) or cos(x)) or an exponential function cannot be determined until half of total investment is gained or lost.
Eva,
the shapes of the two curves are different from time zero, unless I am missing the possibility that a sum of different frequencies of co/sine waves can look like an exponential?
Andy

Who says Athens didn´t? :)
Sometimes they were as many as half the population.

Difference was, though, that they were not harshly treated as in other cities.
About nine slaves per citizen and you wouldn't like to know what was happening to those working in the mines of Laurion!

There was a big social difference between Athens and Sparta though! Athens adopted civil law very early - actually they indroduced that in western history - while Sparta stayed with the racial law until the end. Two different worlds and that was reflected to their economies.

Status
Not open for further replies.