Bob and Alice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sort of a crazy thought, I do not believe in relativity, speed of light limit(speed of dark), dark energy and so on.
But in modern quantum non-classical physics "spooky action at a distance"
is seen within many experiments.
So looking at the current mirror, could it be a non-local entangled pair?
ie Bob and Alice.

(I've read may discriptions of the current pair)

Attachments

• FC48A00A-0874-4DFD-99D4-7BFBAE5D6FC9.jpeg
    FC48A00A-0874-4DFD-99D4-7BFBAE5D6FC9.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 671
Yes when they first implemented the GPS satellite network there were many that didn't believe about what Einstein had predicted. As a result they included a switch that would bypass all of the compensations necessary to account for the relativistic effects between the satellites, up in space, and us, down on the planet.

With the compensation disabled the satellite network was completely useless. With the compensations, predicted by Einstein, turned on, it worked beautifully.

Speaking of Einstein though, you're not alone in disliking quantum physics, he wasn't particularly impressed with it either.

I'm still thinking there is a hidden variable somewhere in the current pair.

I fostered the idea from an experiment using a vacuum tube and opamp as one nullor to replace conventional op-amps.

-

Attachments

• D994FC13-7AD4-427A-B091-F90463A4A366.jpeg
    D994FC13-7AD4-427A-B091-F90463A4A366.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 913CF39D-1489-4138-999E-AEB3B2401A26.jpeg
    913CF39D-1489-4138-999E-AEB3B2401A26.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 682
Except for that robust and ubiquitous technology, eh?

Had to think about your question and the best answer would be how I eventually reacted to one of my fellow engineer's many proclamations.

He would show me one of the many science news articles stating Einstein's theory had been proved once again. All of the experiments were beyond what you or I could perform without a national cash cow or a rubber stamp university.
So I would ask him how he could 'believe' the experimental results without personally reviewing each step of the process. How is the result audited? Is the audit (peer review) performed by independent third party judges?

Of course a genuine challenge is never given to these research results.

So again I say the ' devel is in the details' in a very real way as the theory is mimicking cult like belief behavior. In fairness to Einstien, his autobiography did say he feared he had built a house of cards. So he did see cracks in the theory especially with quantum research accelerating shortly before his death.

-

In fairness to Einstien, his autobiography did say he feared he had built a house of cards. So he did see cracks in the theory especially with quantum research accelerating shortly before his death.
It has been said, intelligent people are full of doubt, whereas, f**** have none. If there was any doubt about relativity, even if you don't understand it, that should have beeen removed entirely with the observation of gravity waves, the final piece of the puzzle.

If you don't "believe" in relativity, give up everything which relies on satellite communications. The list is long.

jfetter said:
Of course a genuine challenge is never given to these research results.
It is hard to imagine what you mean by this statement, given that the results of relativity are routinely seen by all sorts of experiments and technology. If you ditch relativity, then you have to invent a whole new theory which gives exactly the same predictions for almost all possible experiments. Then you have to find some scenario in which your new theory predicts something different, and then do the experiment. There are, of course, genuine scientists trying to do exactly this but they are vastly outnumbered by the non-scientists who merely assert "I don't believe in relativity".

Scrap relativity and you then have to find new explanations for things like nuclear power, radioactivity and GPS. Your new explanation must predict exactly the same results as relativity for all existing experiments and technology. Good luck!

If you ditch relativity, then you have to invent a whole new theory which gives exactly the same predictions for almost all possible experiments. Then you have to find some scenario in which your new theory predicts something different, and then do the experiment. Then you have to find some scenario in which your new theory predicts something different, and then do the experiment.

This is what science deniers can never do. Some go farther than incredulity and attempt pseudoscientific explanations. The results are hilarious but tragically a lot of people buy into it.

There are, of course, genuine scientists trying to do exactly this but they are vastly outnumbered by the non-scientists who merely assert "I don't believe in relativity".

That's exactly how science is supposed to work. You need to try and poke holes in scientific claims. That is how we learn stuff.

If you could overturn relativity, then you would be more famous than Einstein.

A lot of stuff makes no sense at all without relativity. I can't imagine it.

Any theory can be made to 'work' given enough vested interests and fudge factors.

My point is relativity is a dead end for us mortals.

I just took a quick look at workable theories, laboratory discoveries etc on the
mirror site - viXra.org open e-Print archive

Check out the biophysics papers.
Hundred+++ year old theories are now historical footnotes.

Best Wishes

-I forget to mention the discovery of skin depth equation error (derrived from a patchwork of Maxwell and Special Relativity ) now known to be totally incorrect.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.