Stephen Hawking R.I.P.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fanatic
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Rest in peace.

Brain activity helps or reduces the advancement of several brain or neural diseases. I heard on a scientific program that Alzheimers is linked with a plaque like substanse that is basicly a waste product of the brain. Using the brain actively can help reduce the plaque buildup because that in turn causes more thorough cleaning cycles during deep sleep.

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
I read that Stephen Hawking once held a party for Time Travellers and announced the date after the party so as to prevent anyone posing as a Time Traveller from the present to attend it.

He also used the party to prove that no one from the future could travel back into the past, but that assumes that the future has already occured. But what if the future has to occur first before it can be possible to travel backwards in time. Another possibility is that time travel occurs as a varied fractured series of dimensions with different outcomes and so therefore you cannot travel into the past from a future date because of different timelines.

I might attend one day.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.