Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

radiation in mine home from nabure.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st November 2017, 03:24 PM   #1
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default radiation in mine home from nabure.

Ho All

You now mine nabure is not so kind for me, I get all jinds of rf signals for what I get sleep distorder who is find in hospital sleep test. Outcome is eelctro stress.

The nabure has a ruckes long distance transmittor antenna, but this I think do no harm because I do measure just small signal and I am on the back.

But maybe you guys can help me out, as so far it can be the smart meter, or the nabure using a pulsing radar to radiate me, this is not so nice, and the signal is quite strong, he do works on a company who do data, heating and other technical stuff, the ruckus is from this company. Maybe a ham radio expert is here, I do live in the netherlands, the frequency of what I get in home is between 7.5 and 9.4 Ghz, the measurement you see is 9.4 ghz with 1 Mhz bandwith and 50 mS sampling.

I want to start again with the amp designs but do not need radar pulses on the measurement equipment like the mic for speaker tests.

YouTube

wider measurement 8 till 9.4 Ghz is max meter maybe there is more higher, I have a friend who has a rode and swartz spectrumanalyzer, think to ask his help.

YouTube

and one outside to clear out meter faults, there it is clean.

YouTube

thanks for helping me.

kees
Old 1st November 2017, 04:21 PM   #2
VenusFly is offline VenusFly  Australia
diyAudio Member

The videos seem to show an RF meter. Just for clarification. it just looks like a DB meter but its not.

Just cover your walls in metal sheets and ground all of them through a central point/ground stake outside. A cheaper option would be to shield only one wall but that will require you to find the direction of the radio waves, as they are directional (high frequency, in the GHz range) you should be able to get away with shielding just one wall. I would shield the same wall which is on the side of the transmitting tower.

You can get flat sheet metal from a hardware store. Or you can remove the walls and install chickenwire. I would strongly suggest that you get a professional electrician to do this however as you are working around high voltage mains wiring!

Just don't electrocute yourself in the process!

You can also use RG6 quad shield with RCA compression-fit connectors. This is what I use throughout my audio system as I am a ham and transmit, so I don't want my signal getting into my sensitive stuff.

Last edited by VenusFly; 1st November 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 1st November 2017, 04:24 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusFly View Post
Just cover your walls in metal sheets and ground all of them through a central point/ground stake outside.

Just don't electrocute yourself in the process!
Nice idea, but I have to live then in a metal cold looking home, not a option to cover mine whole home it is to big for that and costs are high.

thanks for respont and idea.

kees
Old 1st November 2017, 04:25 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusFly View Post
The videos seem to show an RF meter.

The meter is this one specctran HF-60105 and is quite expensive. can also measure with pc and get a specctrum analyzer to 50 hz to 9.4 Ghz.

HF-60105 V4 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer ($3,919.00) : Saelig Online Store

A tike ago I did measure like the second picture, signal was in the 40 V/m is 4,6 watts /meter 8 to 9.4 Ghz, never see such high level and do not know what that was, but after making notice by goverment control organisation for RF it is gone, but the small are still there.

regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_469 Oct. 31 14.07.jpg (238.8 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_1097 May. 19 14.12.jpg (303.8 KB, 235 views)

Last edited by kees52; 1st November 2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 1st November 2017, 04:39 PM   #5
Badge is offline Badge  United States
diyAudio Member

Become a pastafarian

pastafarian - Bing images
Old 1st November 2017, 04:43 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badge View Post
Become a pastafarian

pastafarian - Bing images
That do only the head. and it leaks through the holes.
Old 1st November 2017, 10:03 PM   #7
HarryY is offline HarryY  United States
diyAudio Member

Aluminum Siding
Old 1st November 2017, 10:37 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryY View Post
Aluminum Siding
Now that is a good suggestion. Get a decent aluminum siding put in and make the house look good too while cutting down on RF ingress into the house.
Old 1st November 2017, 11:23 PM   #9
Ultima Thule is offline Ultima Thule  Europe
diyAudio Member

Several years ago I read an intriguing claim by researchers Örjan Hallberg of Hallberg Independent Research in Sweden and Ollie Johansson of The Karolinska Institute in Sweden who have looked into the correlation between electromagnetic fields and the type of steel coil spring beds that are so common in the western world, I tried to find the original article but couldn't find it, but maybe some of the following links can answer some of your inquiries.

Left-sided Cancer: Blame your bed and TV? - Scientific American Blog Network
Coil Spring Mattresses - Institute for Geopathology SA

ps. some language glitches...
nabure = did you mean neighbor?
ruckes = ???
jinds = ???
Old 1st November 2017, 11:47 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Couldn't you simply ground/earth your mattress wire?

radiation in mine home from nabure.Hide this!Advertise here!