radiation in mine home from nabure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ho All

You now mine nabure is not so kind for me, I get all jinds of rf signals for what I get sleep distorder who is find in hospital sleep test. Outcome is eelctro stress.

The nabure has a ruckes long distance transmittor antenna, but this I think do no harm because I do measure just small signal and I am on the back.

But maybe you guys can help me out, as so far it can be the smart meter, or the nabure using a pulsing radar to radiate me, this is not so nice, and the signal is quite strong, he do works on a company who do data, heating and other technical stuff, the ruckus is from this company. Maybe a ham radio expert is here, I do live in the netherlands, the frequency of what I get in home is between 7.5 and 9.4 Ghz, the measurement you see is 9.4 ghz with 1 Mhz bandwith and 50 mS sampling.

I want to start again with the amp designs but do not need radar pulses on the measurement equipment like the mic for speaker tests.

YouTube

wider measurement 8 till 9.4 Ghz is max meter maybe there is more higher, I have a friend who has a rode and swartz spectrumanalyzer, think to ask his help.

YouTube

and one outside to clear out meter faults, there it is clean.

YouTube

thanks for helping me.

kees

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
The videos seem to show an RF meter. Just for clarification. it just looks like a DB meter but its not.

Just cover your walls in metal sheets and ground all of them through a central point/ground stake outside. A cheaper option would be to shield only one wall but that will require you to find the direction of the radio waves, as they are directional (high frequency, in the GHz range) you should be able to get away with shielding just one wall. I would shield the same wall which is on the side of the transmitting tower.

You can get flat sheet metal from a hardware store. Or you can remove the walls and install chickenwire. I would strongly suggest that you get a professional electrician to do this however as you are working around high voltage mains wiring!

Just don't electrocute yourself in the process!

You can also use RG6 quad shield with RCA compression-fit connectors. This is what I use throughout my audio system as I am a ham and transmit, so I don't want my signal getting into my sensitive stuff.

Last edited:
The videos seem to show an RF meter.

The meter is this one specctran HF-60105 and is quite expensive. can also measure with pc and get a specctrum analyzer to 50 hz to 9.4 Ghz.

HF-60105 V4 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer ($3,919.00) : Saelig Online Store

A tike ago I did measure like the second picture, signal was in the 40 V/m is 4,6 watts /meter 8 to 9.4 Ghz, never see such high level and do not know what that was, but after making notice by goverment control organisation for RF it is gone, but the small are still there.

regards

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_469 Oct. 31 14.07.jpg
    ScreenHunter_469 Oct. 31 14.07.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 426
  • ScreenHunter_1097 May. 19 14.12.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1097 May. 19 14.12.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Several years ago I read an intriguing claim by researchers Örjan Hallberg of Hallberg Independent Research in Sweden and Ollie Johansson of The Karolinska Institute in Sweden who have looked into the correlation between electromagnetic fields and the type of steel coil spring beds that are so common in the western world, I tried to find the original article but couldn't find it, but maybe some of the following links can answer some of your inquiries.

Left-sided Cancer: Blame your bed and TV? - Scientific American Blog Network
Coil Spring Mattresses - Institute for Geopathology SA

ps. some language glitches...
nabure = did you mean neighbor?
ruckes = ???
jinds = ???

No, that's not how RF energy behaves, an added ground wire would just alter the length of the total conductive path and the type of frequencies it would pick up and resonate with, even a very short path is a reactive inductor with some impedance depending on the frequency, as little as centimeters or millimeters, think of the coming 5G mobile system.

A Faraday's cage could work, but it only attenuates.
The most practical thing would be to build a "small" box just around the bed and cover it with lossy ferrite plates, as a bonus it would dampen noise from noisy neighbors which is the reason I have been thinking of building such box, that instead of installing inner floor, wall, roof with damping material in between, if I had the means I would buy a house but that's far from within reach.

Last edited:
At those frequencies aluminum foil will do a nice job of shielding. It does not need to be grounded. You can glue it up like wall paper using a glue that will stick to the aluminum. You can then paint it. Special aluminum primers will help with the adhesion. Better still wipe the surface down with strong lye soap and dry it first.

You probably only need to shield one wall. For a window I would get solar film meant to keep the heat out.

There also are public health laws that limit such exposure.

aluminum foil will do a nice job of shielding.....Aluminium does nothing, need steel.....Aluminium shields RF, possibly better than steel

At the frequencies discussed here aluminum should work fine. Aluminum siding kills cell phone and TV reception quite well. Of course the signals will still come in through the windows unless you replace the plastic window screen with aluminum screen. The only place where steel had an advantage is at far lower frequencies, and close distances where the wave propagation has a strong magnetic component. 50 / 60 Hz power line interference usually responds better to steel (or Mu metal).

The picture you showed has several scattered pulses over several GHz of spectrum. This is not characteristic of most communications systems except for possibly some covert military spread spectrum system. It could be some sort of purpose built jammer, but what was it's intended target? Frequencies this high are not that easy to generate, especially over that much bandwidth.

That meter most likely is a sampled system. It sweeps a receiver over the intended frequency range and measures a power level at it's internal intermediate frequency (IF). If a high powered pulse at a lower frequency, or near the IF frequency hits that meter hard enough it will generate the random scattered pulses you show. Do repeated readings produce the same pattern, or a different random pattern? If so you may be looking in the wrong frequency range, especially if the meter has a plastic case with minimal internal shielding over the RF circuitry.

Do you see or hear coincident pulses in radio or TV reception? Is any electronic equipment in your house being interfered with?

Unplug every electronic device in your house, or better still, kill the line (mains) power outside the house, and repeat the measurements inside the house to verify that the interference is from an outside source.

When I first moved into this house an AM radio would not function. Almost 3 years later, it still doesn't. This was true even before the house was built. There is a steady tick tick tick sound that makes it too irritating to listen to the radio. Some people blamed the small airport on a nearby hill, but I took a portable radio up there and it works fine. Wandering the half mile road where we live reveals that the signals are strongest from the neighbor's house. Killing their power via the outside breaker stops the tick. They are an elderly couple with minimal electronics in their house, so it is not intentional, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm guessing that it's a set of contacts arcing on something.

You are being doused in X Band Radar signals, for purposes unknown:
X band - 8 to 12 GHz - 2.5 cm to 3.75 cm - missile guidance, marine and weather radar, ground surveillance
FWIW *I* was doused in high power Marine Radar pulses, so strong I did not need a sensitive detector such as yours, I got the " .... tick - Tick - TICK - TICK - TICK - Tick - tick ... 15 seconds silence - repeat " through my TV , wall phone, any amplifier, cellphone, *anywhere* -

Until I found the cause: I live in Buenos Aires old river Port, 60 meters away from the water line, surrounded by ship repair shops, and this Spanish fissing vessel was being repaired, anchored straight on my street-and-waterline corner.
Vuelta_de_Rocha_ID_183.jpg

They were testing their navigation Radar full power, which is illegal while anchored at a port (there is a low power mode for that).

Several years ago I read an intriguing claim by researchers Örjan Hallberg of Hallberg Independent Research in Sweden and Ollie Johansson of The Karolinska Institute in Sweden who have looked into the correlation between electromagnetic fields and the type of steel coil spring beds that are so common in the western world, I tried to find the original article but couldn't find it, but maybe some of the following links can answer some of your inquiries.

Did you ever notice the difference in your arm coloration due to which side you drive on? Also the use of cars is far less in much of Asia. Statistics are easy to spin.

Aluminum-faced insulation is a better alternative. Use aluminum tape to connect panels or rolls. Your home will be warmer (or cooler, as the case may be) for less cost as a bonus. You can install it on the outside or inside walls. A budget installation would be to carefully remove the old siding, and re-install it once finished.

Did you ever notice the difference in your arm coloration due to which side you drive on? Also the use of cars is far less in much of Asia. Statistics are easy to spin.

Arm colour? Are you referring to the suntan you get on the same side of your body as the vehicle drive controls (LH in North America, EU, RH in UK, Japan, Jamaica, etc)? Solar UV rays penetrate clothing; you don't need bare arms to experience it.

Last edited:
Arm colour? Are you referring to the suntan you get on the same side of your body as the vehicle drive controls (LH in North America, EU, RH in UK, Japan, Jamaica, etc)? Solar UV rays penetrate clothing; you don't need bare arms to experience it.

Yes the left side gets a lot more exposure to UV in many countries. In Japan for instance the amount of driving by women is statistically so much less than in the US I would at least factor it in. Is that more of a stretch than bed springs being just right to focus ambient E-field?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.