Deep Thoughts..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What I find interesting about all this, does any of it really matter?

Take laureate Bob Dylan, a guy well known for positing an existential issue or two. "and is our purpose not, the same on this Earth, to love and follow His direction?".

I love Bob Dylan, even more the Cohen, but His direction? How can I know who I am if I'm following His direction?

but I'm digressing now.

If nothing matters, does anything matter?

Some years ago I found it more efficient to start this routine: always open the fridge and stare into it when going to the kitchen, it is most likely something inside there that was the purpose of going to that location.

It really does help, even if the purpose of going to the kitchen was something else entirely.

"Shuffle shuffle shuffle, squeak, hmmmm... Oh right! A sharp knife and one of those big tweezers for the barbeque."

Edit.
But if the item I was supposed to find has been delegated to a different shelf than last time, for reasons completely unknown to me, it will be surrounded by a field of invisibility, I get caught in an endless search until eventually giving up. So it does not always work.

Edit2:
If anyone knows a trick to disable the invisibility field around the things that are on the wrong shelf, please teach me!
For some reason my wifefinds it very amusing.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.