Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I guess it was a answer to your, (i must admit), more subtle "implications", but ok, nevermind, we agree that truth is stranger than fiction.
I tought people here are more open minded...
I'm really curious now, does anybody belive in official 9/11 story round here??
Now imagine what will be writen in history books 100 years from now...true I guess ☺

Last edited:
Raising doubts is so easy we should be judicious in doing so.
Lots of conspiracy theories about 9/11 which are false. Another one is moon landing. When I was teenager I got Moon landing pamphlets from American embassy. Beautiful pictures and information. Moon landing is a great achievement. It is so easy to raise doubts about fluttering flag, shadows of astronauts. It just takes little imagination to scrutinize things and raise doubts. Which is not a proper way to discuss things I think as it leads to nothing conclusive.
Best Regards.

I have one doubt about the Moon landings and a lot of minor ones which mostly I ignore. I suspect they didn't have enough really great photo's and added a few. If we can believe some there are identical mountains on different landings. Who is to say if that obseration is Fake News. I am told the reason a Moon lander could be built without testing is the vacuum makes it easy to predict. Mars has a very thin atmosphere that makes it near impossible. I would have thought Apollo 10 could have had a remote control Lander test. Maybe they were that brave and that lucky. I suspect Sun flares should have killed them all. If nothing else a nightmare idea.

As I said before Plato's Atlantis seems to be true. Until very recent times it was thought to be just a story. Plato gave some rather important details which hold true.

I am sometimes asked to look at things like this. The Philadelphia Experiment was one. After much reading I thought it very likely something happened and it was highly unpleaent. Also it failed to be invisible to radar is my best guess. What I found unikely was that teleportation or whatever took place as the ship should have materialised other than on the sea. I guess the crew could have had blackouts. It has a Flat Earth feel to the how and what. That is believing when you don't know for certain or mostly know nothing.

Philadelphia Experiment - Wikipedia

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Raising doubts is so easy we should be judicious in doing so.
Lots of conspiracy theories about 9/11 which are false. Another one is moon landing. When I was teenager I got Moon landing pamphlets from American embassy. Beautiful pictures and information. Moon landing is a great achievement. It is so easy to raise doubts about fluttering flag, shadows of astronauts. It just takes little imagination to scrutinize things and raise doubts. Which is not a proper way to discuss things I think as it leads to nothing conclusive.
Best Regards.

+1

I was asked to look at 911. Thermite. As I said to people all you need to have Thermite is already there. People forget all that jet fuel. It seems that if a little thought was given to the stairwell the fire could have been held back longer as my only observation. London recently went through the same.

I remember James Burke telling us all of a very nice gadget we would see on the Moon. A motorised flag. He said this as he thought it a bit over the top and showed it working. This was days before. It might also have been on a childrens TV show called Blue Peter.

I was a kid is the 1960's. It was a time when anything was possible. You just had to want it badly enough. The Boeing 747 being the one I think most forget. It was a design as likely to fail as the Apollo project. It didn't fail. It took everybody to the limit of the possible and yet is so strong. With so many advantages the world today is a penny pinched and a boring place. All we have to show for it is our phones. If you think 2017 hi fi better than then, think again. 1960's hi fi was what hero's should own. A Marantz 9 and 10 if asking. Garrard 301 and Revox. Quad ESL57 to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.