Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

and .... is the box office justified?

gotta say that from the trailers and cast interviews I've seen so far, those are some pretty damned gorgeous characters of both (all?) genders

3D is not justified like it was for avatar and jungle book.
Otherwise, the story is similar to Lion king and that sort.

'Ok' sort of movie..

prasi - thanks for reminding me of Jungle Book - I thought the recent 3D CGI effort was a stunning achievement. Fantasy / other world environments are one thing, but having seen a few IMax features with some of the same perspectives & action shots in a dense jungle setting, I found it very realisiic - until the animals starting talking. :D

Speaking of Avatar - almost 11yrs is rather a long time to wait for the first of however many se / pre - quels James can actually get to the screen, but I'm thinking he's either gonna raise the bar again, or deliver the most expensive recent flop since, say John Carter - which channeling my perennial pre-teen, I actually rather enjoyed

Dunkirk in the Cat Litter!
Worst sound effects editing
Worst sound mixing by warner bros of 2017 a sheer waste of my listening time and my JBL sound system.

blade runner 2049 sheer waste of my listening time and I doubt any of the rest would even get my ears excited not even "the last jedi" interests me that one would automatically go in the cat litter.

Attachments

• 29067031_10156039108365149_5629435968697139200_n.jpg
    29067031_10156039108365149_5629435968697139200_n.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 94
So, I'm guessing a much shorter list would be films produced this century that weren't a waste of your time - care to populate that for our edification?

I might agree that the Star Wars juggernaut has lost a lot of momentum - at least for me. There are probably half a dozen TV space soap operas during the past 10yrs or so that have much more interesting story lines, character development, and even quite decent visuals.