Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had some very very hard things to deal with in my life recently and being able to participate in this forum especially the past 2 and half years has been a very important distraction for me. I want to say thank you to those of you who contribute constructively to the forum, those who have treated others well and made it a good place to interact, those with a sense of humour who don't get too up tight and I hope others will see that as an example to follow.

Rgds,
Gareth

a.k.a. Bigun

Wow, Gareth - your post made me stop and remind myself that behind all of the avatars and banter are real people living real lives. I certainly hope whatever challenges you've faced have gone, or have at the very least eased somewhat. It's also made me reassess my own recent behavior and aspire to do better. I suppose I should be the one thanking you - and all of the other "good guys" on the forum too, for that matter.

-Larry

Wow, Gareth - your post made me stop and remind myself that behind all of the avatars and banter are real people living real lives. I certainly hope whatever challenges you've faced have gone, or have at the very least eased somewhat. It's also made me reassess my own recent behavior and aspire to do better. I suppose I should be the one thanking you - and all of the other "good guys" on the forum too, for that matter.

-Larry
I haven't been as active here lately, but I think it's always good to remind ourselves that it's real people we interact with here who have real lives and that basic respect for others should be the default position at all times.

It's nice to read something positive like this for a change, so thanks for starting this thread, Bigun. :cheers:

Bigun,
You have been a big difference to this forum and I doff my cap to your gracious, thoughtful and innovating posts. I have some understanding of your issues at present and must add my thanks to the forum and its members when I undergo a AAA four years back. The tributes went on for many pages, and gave me a lot of gratitude.
Best wishes you to your family as you move into the Canadian summer!

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.