Ordinary WATER as a medicine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had two problems lately. BP that started to climb significantly for no obvious reason and difficulty in reducing my weight as I'm about 15 Kg heavier than I should be. Both started creating discomfort and other problems.

So I again started reading about "water therapy" for solving these issues. I've known about the method for many years but didn't try it out as it appeared too simplistic. However I was now entering dangerous territory with the possibility of having serious problems ultimately and have a great fear of getting stuck with popping alopathic pills !

This is what one is supposed to do. Drink 1 liter of water first thing after getting up in the morning and having one's morning pee. One should not wash one's mouth or face. Soap (or anything else) should not contaminate the water you drink. Then for 45 minutes after that you should not eat or drink anything. That's it.
For those who have difficulty in the beginning , you can drink 500ml ( about 2 glasses) of water for a couple of weeks then increase it slowly till you can drink 1 liter within 10 minutes. Note that it is plain water. Nothing is to be added to it. Must be free of chlorine etc.

Well I have been doing this for 6 weeks now. My BP has come back to normal and is stable and I have already lost 3 Kg ! I walk 45 minutes almost every day and have not changed my usual food habits.

Those who might want to try it out can look it up on the Web. It really works.
Those already on BP tabs might have to drop their dosage slowly every couple of weeks as the BP keeps falling significantly. In stages from 1 to 1/2 to 1/4 to 1/8 and then none. Each drop should last at least 2 weeks to help the body adjust to the different dosage.Trust it will work for most people. Do look it up on Google. Mine came down from a usual 145/100 to 128/82 ( +/- 5 points).Stays down even if I skip drinking water a couple of days !

My alopathic doc is skeptical but can see what's happening and says if it works for you , go ahead and do it !

Note you mustn't drink too much water at one sitting. About 1.5 liters at one time is about the upper limit for most grownups . Beyond that it will lead to dangerous situations called water poisoning which can lead to death !

Most people I know who do this everyday drink between 600ml to 1liter. No one drinks more than 1 liter. It's hard to start drinking 1liter initially. Start with 500 ml and slowly increase till you reach your limit or 1 liter which ever comes first. Many people over here drink 4 glasses which is only 800ml. Still works.

Those who look it up on Google will find that it supposedly cures a host of other problems also ! It is supposedly an 'ancient treatment' for all kinds of ailments. Those 'ancient docs' are not around to elaborate on what all it can or cannot do !

Cheers.

Last edited:
Bear: The walking is not new. Same as before. 45 mins each time and at least 5 days a week. Yes, we also don't use tap water. We buy large 20 liter drinking water cans.

Sy: Walking did lower my BP but not by very much. But I walked briskly for about 45 minutes totally ( 22.5 mins each way). Don't know how far that is. Maybe the walk should have been longer.

The current BP drop is huge. Sometimes the night time BP is 115/75 before going to bed! Never happened before. Something is happening.
In my hometown the older generation ( Great grand dad etc. ) lived a healthy life into their 80's and 90's ! It's the more recent generation that died earlier , like in their 50's and 60's. Main difference was that the more recent generation did not have the exercise the elders had. They walked everywhere . Maybe 20 to 30 Km in a day, every day. The newer generation had cars !

Last edited:
I also had an increase in BP, doc put me on BP pills etc. I was a soccer referee working 4-5 games a week so I had lots of exercise. A year later I was urinating blood after refereeing a game. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. The kidney tumour was pressing against the adrenalin gland causing the increase in BP. that was 3 years ago I am still ok.

Maybe because you are drinking so much water you no longer drink coffee or juices and soft drinks that have added sugar.

I just swill a 2liter DrPepper every morning in the car on the way to work.
A bad habit I should probably stop, given the way Snapple killed Dublin.

Just can't enjoy my drive with Coke, and Pepsi is simply vomitrocious...
Many of my friends suffering with morning vehicular drink dilemma have
switched to beer. Only ethical thing to do in this situation...

It cured my cancer.

Dentist measures BP in my right arm at 170, but only 135 on the left.
This happened more than once and I have to question her competence
to take a simple reading... Why go to a dentist to have BP measured?
I wouldn't even be using this lame-o, excepting she's only one that will
work with my crappy insurance.

Last edited:
'Dr' John Harvey Kellogg

In the Caribbean, it's common to drink a few glasses of cold water after getting out of bed, start the day slowly, before coffee/orange juice/breakfast. (those who do not rise and shine with a bottle of heavily sugared soda pop)
With night temperatures not under 79F and >80% average RH, dehydration makes it obvious.

A year ago, during smalltalk with a Curaçao born and raised family member, I made a reference to her age.
She answered somewhat annoyed that 90 is old there, 70 is not.

a real friend would have said,

'stay hydrated' ...

Friends don't let friends DWE.
"But ossifer", "just staying hydrated."

Gawd help if you cruzin' a three wheeler.
The fines always double in a school zone.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Oh yeah the water therapy is an old one....its called homeopathy.

No, that is not correct. No connection between the two. However 'water therapy' is Very much older than homeopathy !

Homeopathy is the system of medication where the patient takes the 'medicine' ( most often juice of plants and sometimes minerals ) in (often) very dilute form.
The taken 'medicine' usually produces the same symptoms the patient has ,if taken in very large doses. It works on the basis of " Like cures like" ! In fact that's how they researched the medicines by giving the test subject very large doses of the 'medicines' and determining what all problems they created !

Later there was an add on by Dr. Schussler who determined that humans have 12 basic salts in their tissues. Called 'the Tissue remedies' it involves replenishing which ever salt is missing ( again often in dilute doses). You deplete a salt and you have a 'problem' ! Taking a tab of that salt fixes the problem.

Many people scoff at it. The system was discovered by a German doctor Dr.Hanneman who was also scoffed at initially due to the enormous dilution of some of the 'medicines' . Unlike alopathy , the more dilute it is the more potent it is ! But diluting isn't done as simplistically as just adding lots of water or alcohol ! It's very widely used in Germany, France and India apart from other countries. Germany and France have the worlds largest and most respected homeopathic medicine manufacturers. Schwabe, Dr.Reckweg , Boiron and others.
I grew up with homeopathic medicines ! I never saw an alopathic tab until my 20's or so ( briefly !). Today we only use homeopathic medicines ! So do millions of people around the globe ! Homeopathy is also practiced in the US and I hear that more people are using it there ,than ever before. This doesn't mean that alopathy is not required. In some cases alopathy is useful too, but can be avoided for a very large number of problems.

You need to have a good doc to determine what medicine to take. However there are some that can be taken without consultation. For example.
Rhus Tox 30 taken if you have aches and pains after straining at something like lifting heavy items etc. , it fixes the problem in a couple of hours at most !
Have sudden severe cramps in your legs (or elsewhere) ? Take Mag Phos 6x ( bio-combination tabs) and it will cure the situation in 10 minutes. How do we know ? We've been using it for years !
By the way 6x means dilution to 10^6. Yes, that's a millionth of the concentrated salt ! You can't handle it so it's added to a neutral carrier. Usually alcohol or in solid form in lactose tablets . But tinctures are also used. This is the concentrated form usually in alcohol.
Hear of Holar-Henna anti-dysentrica ( a plant extract). The tincture cures amoebiasis and stomach upsets in general ! Again, how do we know? We have all used it successfully over the years ! Have a friend who took alopathy tabs for 25 years to fix his amoebiasis problem which never went away. Then he switched to homeopathy and it fixed it in 1 month . It's now 5 years since he took it and he is fine !

People should try them before scoffing at them ! They used to be inexpensive until fairly recently. Now as people discover how well it works , sales have skyrocketed and the manufacturers are rushing to buy their private jet planes, Rolls-Royce's , Jaguars etc !:)
Yeah, they are getting to be quite pricey slowly ! Example. The price of the usual small pills has gone up by almost 7 times. Tinctures have gone up by 10 to 20 times ! Consider that the actual 'medicine' in many cases is just a millionth (or less!) of the volume of the container !! :eek:
Cheers.:)

Last edited:
What idiot would continue to buy a product of inferior dilution to
that which he could water-down to superior effect at no extra cost?

Ridiculous business model to offer a medicine that only gets more
potent each time the customer dilutes it with pure water. Whats
to prevent anyone at home from diluting their own endless supply?
Then re-selling sub-batches with value-added enhanced dilution.

If you think water is great medicine now, just wait till you try the
extra-dilute version! So, where's my Rolls powered jet? I'm waitin'.
Never scoff'd Jaguar. Not that I wouldn't scoff, just havn't had time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.