Xmas Babyboom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, Xmas is coming and I guess alot of us will start new DIY project ending up by the summer ( mine is around june ;P ). I wish you guys and girls plenty of good time with your tools and projects! I'm about to finish my last xmas towers. Now let enjoy mom's boombox :D . What about you? something planned, hope you do ;) .

Best regards,
Goss, Guss, Gass, Got Them All

My projects tend to be looooong projects, as in huuuge projects, so i still have the same project for this christmas as i had for last christmass.

A SOZ :)

This christmas vacation is going to be spent making the molds for casting the aluminium cabinet, a cylindrical box with a 20mm wall thickness. Spent a great deal of time during 2003 making test casts and machining the heatsinks (machined round on the inside to be mounted on the outside of the cylinder all the way around)....winding 4 pcs of 600W 2mH inductors....the list is long ....too long.

Maybe its finished next christmas....it ought to be :)

Magura

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.