Superposition..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

:hypno2:

I believe I'm constantly experiencing some sort of quantum entanglement. My soul incarnated into 2 bodies at the same time and I was in the same English class with the girl that has the other half of my soul 35 years ago. I still feel her presence out there as if I'm experiencing some sort of mental telepathy constantly. She's my twin soul. Look it up.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
:hypno2:

I believe I'm constantly experiencing some sort of quantum entanglement. My soul incarnated into 2 bodies at the same time .

Big assumption..

The idea of isolation ("one" not part of everything)..energy is energy..
If everything there is was created at the big bang..then how entangled is it? Only an opinion..:D

Perhaps the question might be, if I was not entangled could I be part of the universe..or would it be invisible to me?<<again just a thought..

Here is a fun yahoo question I saw (a bit stupid) but interesting..everything we know about light is when measured or observed...what is light doing when its not observed.. :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
:confused:..

Metastability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What effect does it have on time?

Regards
M. Gregg

The effect is to change the structure of the known universe ,
physical laws as we know them would vanish along with the known
matter morphing in new particles with new forces being created
in function of the new global field parameters settings.

Time would still exist but it could be that it become stretched
ad infinitum by the virtue of a less interacting universe , that is ,
there would be quasi infinitly less negative entropy globally because of the higher stability and as such an hypothetical form of life would be impossible
since the said increased stability would also mandate a quasi infinite
time for the said life to still have only an infinitly low probability of occuring.

Order of magnitudes difference in life probability (sustained by the new physical laws) compared to our universe would be lower by numbers like 10^10^10^10^10 , power extension being repeated more than there
is nucleons in our observable universe , a number that would make
a black hole evaporation duration as being basicaly the same order
than the Plank time.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.