Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
For special Saturday midnight occasions after a few glasses of noble liquids and lights turned off I thread a condom over my head and fill it up with Argon up to exactly 1,31416 Bar (the absolute pressure is very important!) so to create a cavity of overpressure which in turn actuates on my eardrums favorably, makes Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture at 140dB SPL so much more pleasurable!

Still no files? Writing his last few posts would have taken Max longer than uploading the files. We have been hearing the patter for years, when do we get to see the trick?

I am concerned that the negativity here has frightened Max away, or at least reduced his incentive to actually produce the promised files, so perhaps we should all be more supportive.

Meanwhile I have read so many of Max's descriptions that I am a bit confused. What was done to produce the identical-but-different file? Was it passed through a magic cable or something? Just curious in case the evidence is ever actually shared.

Guys, I will get around to posting some files to Dropbox some time later today.

'Treating' a system changes the behaviour of the system.
Playing a 'treated' file changes the behaviour of the system.
Playing a 'treated' file through a treated system, further changes the behaviour of the system.

Permanently? Do you mean that playing your treated file could change or damage my system? Or do you mean that the system has some "badness" and the file has "anti-badness" so while the file plays badness in the playback system is temporarily suppressed?

I'm getting pretty excited about this!

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
This quantum thing is getting out of hand:

Attachments

• 56-diyaudio.jpg
    56-diyaudio.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 57-diyaudio.jpg
    57-diyaudio.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 58-diyaudio.jpg
    58-diyaudio.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 207
Jack Bybee called me this morning. I mentioned to him that Scott had found the battery in his QSE device and he found that the battery was not connected to anything that would draw current. Jack said that the presence of the battery and its inherent 'field' or leakage improved the rest of the stuff inside the wooden box. Jack estimated that the battery, unconnected, should last 10-15 years, long enough for a tweak to be useful. Of course he found the inclusion of the battery to improve the device by EAR, just like Max Headroom and I like to try things. That is how some of us progress in audio development.
Jack was complaining that not enough wooden 'boxes' had been ordered and he was trying to get his people to order more at a time, because they were always back-ordered after people (usually dealers) try the devices and order 50-100 at a time, depleting his existing stock. Jack usually makes only the prototypes and the first run, leaving it to others to build it in volume, usually relatives that live elsewhere.
Well, this is the update on Bybee. I hope it helps! '-)

Jack Bybee called me this morning.

Weird! It's like he knew people were noticing his nudity!

Jack said that the presence of the battery and its inherent 'field' or leakage improved the rest of the stuff inside the wooden box. Jack estimated that the battery, unconnected, should last 10-15 years

Oh my. Maybe he should check the data sheet.

Well, this is the update on Bybee. I hope it helps! '-)

Thanks for the Bybee Report update. As you know, many contributors to this thread live and die by the words of JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.