The barbeque....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Well the barbeque is on full production..
The valve amp is thrashing bass lines out...booze flowing oh yes..
About time..the sun is out...Oh yessss about time..:D
Thought the weather would never change..what happened to the hot summer nights.....
Stuff it ...I'm going to buy a motor bike and go to the isle of mann for the TT..its been far to long..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Hey M.Gregg: Trivia question from the spelling police. How many Q's in barbecue?

:eek:..well it depends how much you had to drink at the time...:D..and a Burger in your hand...and sauce running down your fingers...whilst balancing the hand set for the CD player on the glass in your other hand..;)

Edit>>>>Barbie Q...come on Barbie lets go party....drool...Its gone a bit dry of late...perhaps I can convince the wife it might be nice to have another Barbie..Q..
And a glass of wine for the ladies.. :D<<only one mind..I wouldn't want them getting tipsy and BURN THE FOOD...lmao

I must admit I have no excuse<<the C is actually quite close to the Q as the bishop travels..:D..it depends on angle of trajectory..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Joined 2008
Paid Member
BBQ just one que :)

You're kidding right?

Nice here too. Close to 20º and nary a cloud.

I admire you folks from the "north continent". Your Summer usually falls during 2 weeks in July, but somehow you manage to do the barbie year round !

..well it depends how much you had to drink at the time.....and a Burger in your hand...and sauce running down your fingers...whilst balancing the hand set for the CD player on the glass in your other hand..

Several drinks and threading rtr does not mix. CD's to the rescue !

Attachments

• total camera download 132.jpg
    total camera download 132.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 189
  • total camera download 029.jpg
    total camera download 029.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 187
  • total camera download 235.jpg
    total camera download 235.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 190
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Fahrenheit

ahhh yes, I'm only familair w/ the "F" scale !!

When it's too cold outside. I'll conjur up something like home-made pan pizza.

Girls in shorts? My favourite !!

Attachments

• total camera download 030.jpg
    total camera download 030.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 161
  • rgf jan 2013.jpg
    rgf jan 2013.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 156
Ack! I just picked up a pork loin on sale for $1.49/LB and plan on doing Cal's rub on it. I won't run the smoker until next weekend.

I might stuff some Jalapenos to go with it.

I am trying to get ahead of the Labor day weekend coming up when I hope to go back to Happy Acres for the weekend.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.