Argentines for the world!

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Here, in BA, this is not true,as the most are very ugly, fat, small, moody, stinking, dirty and uses horrible clothes and perfumes.

Haha, that's a picture of hell. I'm really sorry for you. How come you're still there? Maybe because the ugliness has spread out affecting the male population as well? Haha. Thanks for the tip anyway. Now those cows don't look that bad, do they? And they don't ask for presents.

You hermanos always joking, he, he, he,

We had the best car racer: J.M. Fangio.

A good racer, but not the best...the best were the guys below (except Mansell), instead Senna himself said Fangio was the best (a gentleman, of course). I don´t put Schumi on count, however...but...seven championships!

We have the best football player (Soccer): Lio Messi.

Agree, today...

We had the best football player (Soccer): D. A Maradona.

No, the "white powder" mano de Dios guy was far worse than the two guys below, among others...

We have a queen in Holland: Máxima.

This is cool...a queen... I agree!!

now, we have an Argentine Pope.

This guy seems to be nice. Ilike him. I´m an atheist too

Best regards

Attachments

• garrinchaepelé.jpg
    garrinchaepelé.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 110
  • SennaProstePiquet.png
    SennaProstePiquet.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 114
We had the best car racer: J.M. Fangio.
We have the best football player (Soccer): Lio Messi.
We had the best football player (Soccer): D. A Maradona.
We have a queen in Holland: Máxima.
now, we have an Argentine Pope.

Next steep: the forum, ja ja ja...

Congratulations and good luck Jorge Mario Bergoglio!, although I'm atheist.
The goals Messi(??) and Maradona(358) together not reach 1000.
Dieguito is ignored by FIFA due a unusual life style.
If Kafka say God is black, he is a guy that do 1312 goals and was elected Athlete of the Century in 1999 by International Olympic Committee.
s1212012000.jpg

Congratulations for the Catholic Pope election.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my! I do love the female form. That is too many bums at one time though, confuses my brain. Don't know where to focus.

I was a football fan as a child in Poland, everybody was. We were all crazy about Maradona and Senna. The streets were empty whenever either was on television. Thanks Argentina.

Reactions: 1 user
I was a football fan as a child in Poland, everybody was. We were all crazy about Maradona and Senna. The streets were empty whenever either was on television. Thanks Argentina.

AFAIK Ayrton Senna was Formula1's pilot from Brazil. BTW while almost everyone heard about Senna very few know another noble Brazilian Alberto Santos-Dumont.

Statistically Michael Schumacher & Erich Hartmann are top notch pilots.