Member won't deliver the goods

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I sent johnnyk9 a money order for the Heathkit LCR Bridge that he had advertised for sale on this forum. Last email he said he received the money order and was sending the next day. We live less than 200 miles apart and I have not received the goods after more than 2 weeks. He refuses to respond to my emails now. Seems as though he is trying to blow me off. Has anyone else had any problems with this member?

It sounded like he was so broke that he was selling everything he had so I doubt that he went on a holiday. I suspect he kept all the money instead of bothering to ship, that is if he even still owned it. He sounded like a pretty cool guy but I see no excuse to leave someone hanging unless you are in the hospital in a coma or something. For real, I live in Texas and I have my own "boys" Smith and Wesson to name a couple. He is not that far down the road. I will see if the feds will do anything first. USPS money order fraud is considered a felony offense.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.