maybe the nearest thing to perpetual motion?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
I had a dog in college that was over a year old before he stopped eating his own poop. I wanted to bring him to the US Patent office to regester him as a Perpetual Motion Machine.

The vet said "try another brand of dog food". I remembered asking him "how bad does that dog food I already have have to taste that he prefers eating his own poop?"

Man that was one screwed up pooch....

I had a dog in college that was over a year old before he stopped eating his own poop. I wanted to bring him to the US Patent office to regester him as a Perpetual Motion Machine.

The vet said "try another brand of dog food". I remembered asking him "how bad does that dog food I already have have to taste that he prefers eating his own poop?"

Usually dogs eating their poo means that there is something essential lacking in their diet.

I too laughed out loud. Thank you john65b.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.