Met this girl!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have this great girl staying with me at the moment. Bit of background, our ages begin with the number 4 and we are in Australia. She is Korean, Australian resident, but inbetween things at the moment, I have A BIG house and she is staying down stairs for a while. Someone I know but not really all that well.

Came home yesterday to Nat Cole, and soon followed up with Larry Carlton on her Boombox down stairs. Upstairs on goes the Frank Zappa Vinyl, we were having a beer. She tells me that my Cartridge is maybe not set up right, the Bass seems a bit limited and the highs are rolled off. Then some Steely Dan, Discussion about my Horns and there positioning, Three way systems, Maybe some more Oomph in my 10 watt tube amp. Cd vs Vinyl. Her talking,me listening.
She used to work in an FM radio station back in the day in Korea.

Then she cooked this incredible meal.

I am about as gender neutral as you can get in regards to peoples talents but i want to marry this girl!!! OMG. Hi FI Heaven.
Plus she has a masters in Metal/Art/Sculpture!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.