Cure all Illnesses

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Couldn't resist.

Attachments

• 26633089.jpg
    26633089.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 214
Unfortunate results of negative thoughts.......

Love is love, but mental insanity is something else. Sometimes love doesn't make it through the fog. Take for example, I am working in CA and have been for a month. Tues before last I was driving, listening to a radio station when an alert came across, there was an officer involved shooting in the county I am in, and they were looking for a vehicle and suspect. Turned out that individual had nothing to do with the incident, but.... What happened was a highway patrol officer had stopped someone for an obstructed license plate violation. When the officer approached the vehicle, the man pulled out a handgun and shot the officer in the neck, and after a few days in intensive care he passed, leaving a wife and 4 young children. The other officer backing him up shot and killed the bastard, saving the CA taxpayers a fortune. IMO, justice served but at much too high a price.
Carrying a handgun in a vehicle is illegal in CA, but this matters little to criminals and the insane. At the most the obstructed license violation would have carried a small fine if the officer was having a bad day and in a bad mood. Who in hell would do something like this even if they were packing?:scratch1: :mad: I'm not from here nor do I live here, but I am here and this makes me very angry, upset and ill. These folks commit themselves to a dangerous profession to protect us from the insane and violent people that would otherwise disrupt our lives in most despicable ways. Anyone online can look up this story, but be prepared to be brought down.:(

Unfourtunately I don't know if there is a cure for this kind of illness.......:whazzat:

Last edited:
Unfourtunately I don't know if there is a cure for this kind of illness.......:whazzat:

No other cures from fear and paranoia than love. I live exactly in the county where it happened. My wife called me from work that after she come to the office police officer come and asked for some person, if they saw her or not, and told that freeway is closed because of shooting. I had to drive to San Francisco, but waited until Google Maps promised me to drive less than an hour: many exits around were closed, that caused traffic jams. 680 was still closed, so I drove through town roads until hit 24. Yes it is sad that paranoid people shoot each other, but no other cure against paranoia than love. Love is indeed universal cure for all illnesses.

Cavitary pulmonary tuberculosis

Tuberculosis: "The Captain of All These Men of Death"
http://www.paho.org/English/DD/PIN/Number1_article5.htm

TB timebomb (click to look inside) Timebomb : The Global Epidemic of Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis: Lee Reichman,Janice Hopkins Tanne: 0639785383314: Amazon.com: Books

Drug-resistant tuberculosis a "time bomb," WHO chief says
News Blog: Drug-resistant tuberculosis a "time bomb," WHO chief says

You can see a world-wide map of TB incidence rate next to the grim reapers here. Enlarge to see more detail.
http://cmspath.edu/rfc/lectures11-12/garon/pulmonary/garon-tuberculosis_2012.pdf

Tuberculosis in America: The People's Plague (Part I: The Captain of All These Men of Death)
Tuberculosis in America: The People's Plague (Part II: The Gospel of Health)
Tuberculosis in America: The People`s Plague, Parts I & II (DVD)

I'm into colloidal silver and make my own machines.

Silver is toxic to many germs including antibiotic resistant strains. If the silver partial is small enough to pass through the cell membrane it can slow down the cell metabolism allowing the body immune system to catch up to the infection. There is a long list of diseases in which colloidal silver is effective. Of course a doctor in this country cannot use it because colloidal silver is not considered a 'drug', i e no patent, so it cannot be used to treat a 'disease'. Silver along with other homeopathic medicines like certain foods, herbs ect, that have been used for hundreds of years are excluded from modern western medicine but it does not mean these treatments are not worthy. The effectiveness of silver in a colloidal form has been known for a long time. Also it is so easy to make and store.:)

BTW colloidal Ag has been shown to be effective against TB as well.

Last edited:
The Confessions of a Consumptive
Journal of the Outdoor Life 1917 pages 173-176
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/24/2063601/Journal_of_the_outdoor_life-p173ex.pdf

Tuberculosis in America: The People`s Plague, Parts I & II (DVD)

transcript here:
THE PEOPLE'S PLAGUE: TUBERCULOSIS IN AMERICA
A Film by Diane Garey and Lawrence R. Hott
Florentine Films
Narrated by Joe Mantegna

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/24/2063601/My Documents/PeoplesPlague.doc

The People's Plague: Transcript in English

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.