Whats out there: beyond earth

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OnAudio
You've touched on the ultimate taboo subject. It is virulently defended by scorn, ridicule and promises of a seat at the table after the great extermination takes place. Too many of the engineers on this website have cognitive maps too ingrained or damaged to even entertain the possibility of standing dipoles, zero point energy fields and other over unity energy producing systems, much less accept that there might be life forms that have already sorted these things out millennia ago. Dare I even suggest the possibility that these beings were the angels and demons described in ancient texts?

standing dipoles
You mean a bar magnet? Or the electret inside an electret microphone? Or the electric field from a charged capacitor? They are all time-invariant dipoles. Nothing surprising about that.

zero point energy field
Well established in quantum mechanics, zero point energy isn't "woo-woo" but science - simply the lowest allowed energy state of a quantum mechanical system: Zero-point energy - Wikipedia

There will always be uninformed people who get very excited about aspects of relativity and quantum mechanics that they don't understand - just ignore it, it is of no more significance than the existence of lots of people who still believe the earth is flat.
other over unity energy producing systems
Perpetual motion machines of the first kind by any other name are nonsense, and will remain so. But "new" ones will pop up constantly, because the idea has a powerful emotional appeal, like telekinesis, mind-reading, astrology, ghosts, and other human fantasies.

Incidentally, perpetual motion machines have no connection to zero point energy. Since by definition, the energy of a system can't go any lower than its zero point energy, it follows that you can't actually extract any energy from it...because that would lower the amount of energy remaining in it.

Dare I even suggest the possibility that these beings were the angels and demons described in ancient texts?
A well-known warning against the dangers of taking fantasies too seriously might apply here: "Do not be so open minded that your brains fall out" :D ( Do Not Be So Open-Minded That Your Brains Fall Out | Quote Investigator )

-Gnobuddy

Whole worlds could be populated with the same process playing different roles against itself. Or a subset of processes playing different roles against each other and against itself. Video games have truly advanced. Time travel would involve crossing in between these universes through some privileged mechanism provided by the kernel, from Dr Kakus theories a worm hole

Last edited:
globalplayer, famousmockingbird
It's heady stuff :)

OnAudio
When I saw the youtube video of Dr. Kakus defending the 9/11 official narrative I forever lost respect for him. He is either an ignoramous, a genuine shill or part of the evil cabal that rots every nation state of peoples.

terrences
I am familiar with the chemical over unity technologies first explored by Fleischman and Pons. I think it was a crime against humanity to discourage their efforts. Please elaborate on what you know about these alternative frameworks. As for all the naysayers, I once believed there was nothing to this ET and spiritual stuff. Now I'm not so sure. Have a look at the two videos below:

YouTube

YouTube

Last edited:
Happy new year

I had an interesting discussion yesterday,
q:If a year implies we have gone round the sun once, does it mean we have only gone round the sun 2018 times?
a: nope we just picked an important event in our history and started counting from that time, so its only relevant if we say 2018 AD
q: how do we determine our months, days and hours
a: assuming the earths orbit round the sun was a circle, a year would have 360 days, a day for each degree. Assuming we kept each year having twelve months each would have 30 days. Which coincides with the human female cycle and there are twelve cycles within a year. Thus a single day involves the earth rotating round the sun by 1 degree. An hour is 15 degrees of the earths rotation on its axis which was easy to measure with a sun dial depending on location. Men are born after 270 degrees round the sun

I am familiar with the chemical over unity technologies first explored by Fleischman and Pons. I think it was a crime against humanity to discourage their efforts.
Theres much to learn YouTube

Please elaborate on what you know about these alternative frameworks. As for all the naysayers, I once believed there was nothing to this ET and spiritual stuff. Now I'm not so sure. Have a look at the two videos below:

YouTube

YouTube

Earths technology is at a point where this robot YouTube is stone age, we have sufficient processing power, efficient algorithms,data , advanced mechanical engineering , advanced materials engineering.

Do you understand this math ? YouTube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.