Whats out there: beyond earth

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Regards time,

I think time is the happening of existance..
We seem to be trapped in the "now" and buy the time you have said now it's already gone which is why I think as I do about premonition.

I don't believe you could have time without other dimensions..
So the idea of nothing with time is impossible because even zero point energy is happening..

Entropy is an example of the effect of time..some like to think of it as cause and effect..For us the big bang sets everything in motion.

Space time is interesting..

Regards
M. Gregg

Time only exists in this universe - our conception of it is just a function, or a limitation of our consciousness, which is a function of our organism.

I reckon we're inside a big black hole - only by ceasing to exist can we escape it.

So how about some help with my arcam, guys! ;)

Looking at the electromagnetic spectrum, we need to travel faster than the speed of light
EM_Spectrum3-new.jpg

There is only one device that is recorded in history that attempted to breach containment.

“I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves.” Christopher Hitchens

That's like a teetotaller berating a drinker for offering him a drink.

Hitchens was a unsurpassed genius at form over content.
Bless his dear soul in heaven!

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Sigh! Form over content again.

OK, for 'soul' read a quantum of energy.
For 'heaven' read the conservation of energy.

I think you might be correct the first time and the second..:D

There is something I have had proof (to me) what that something is I don't know..
We have been here before so no further comment.. :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed this paper :) . If someone is born in a room without windows and never leaves that room how could they conceive the existence of butterflies ?

By observation and deduction. Butterflies may cause some changes that can't be explained by causes in the room. But if the person in the room is animated by something that is much greater than the room that person can develop faculties of knowledge without observation that uses locked in the room senses. :)

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Hope you enjoyed this paper :) . If someone is born in a room without windows and never leaves that room how could they conceive the existence of butterflies ?

Because neutrinos will penetrate the room..(nothing is isolated)
Zero point energy is in the room, and the higgs field + dark matter..its an illusion that the person is isolated by the room. The room is moving through the universe. There will be a magnetic field.

All these things are invisible there is much more..it just requires the person in the room to ask questions and the truth will out.(there is more than the room)
The next is gravity..it goes on.(The room is not solid it is an illusion)

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Our planet is part of a solar sytem thats part of a galaxy thats part of a universe thats a part of ? Theres just so much stuff out there suspended in what ?..............

It's not suspened in anything, it simple exists in absolutly nothing.

Consider the following.........
Space does not exist.
This is why we call it " space "

Only different forms of matter and energy exists in this "space"
So, if space does not exist, how can it possibly have a begining or end? It always was and always will be ..... space continues on to infiinity.

When space is refered to as "curved", It actually refres to our perceptions of it and how gravity effects light and our other measurmens of the universe.
However, space itself can not be changed as ...........it doe not exist .

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.