Absolute Hot..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Just for interest, (moved from another thread)

The five versions of string theory are united with brane theory and become M theory.

In M theory we find the 10 dimensions plus time which gives 11 in total.

The link shows how other universes and branes create the extra space that seems to allow for all the possible metaphysical ideas. The link is only good in small screen, however it is interesting. There are six parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-yEu-b_YD0&feature=relmfu

Just for fun.
Regards
M. Gregg

Delightful! Like all lasting belief systems, science evolves and adapts - reminds me of the Church of England.
Maybe we experience the parallel universes as our dreams and fears.
I think there will be 19 dimensions, whether in this universe or others - any takers?
The electrons are jumping their way down my neck and should settle down soon - I wonder where they jumped to in the meantime?

OMG differential equations - my nemesis, except for the "particleinabox", the most elegant and pleasing of all things. I would dearly like to know differential equations.
Two weeks since the photons finished their work, and the electrons have almost stopped wreaking havoc. I have to hope few enough have tunnelled to where they are not welcome.

Yesss - then a very simple solution follows to Einstein's equation - the entire mass of the universe travelling at the speed of light would result in absolute energy, hence absolute hot.
At a given instant, of course, nothing cumulative involving entropy, like...

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Regards the antimatter..

If the Dark matter isn't anti particles then there has got be a rather a large amount somewhere..(assuming the dark matter might have an anti particle)...

Its like wondering how much mass is provided to Earth etc because it is moving..ie how much gravity is effected by speed? Round the sun..round the galaxy..round the universe...and whatever else is outside<<if thats the correct term. E=mc^2.. (does matter have mass if its not moving)<<Just having a laugh. Because if it was not moving then how is the universe expanding. :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.