England and Olympic Weather

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I have never known weather like this..

Its not "Realy Bad" unless your caught in a flood..its not even windy...its like being in a rain forrest...When its warm its orrible<<yes no "H"..How can you be cold and feel warm at the same time????:confused:

Even the birds look sad...:(...On the fence with their heads down and water dripping off their tails...They don't need to speak the look says it all..They say its going to pick up a bit next week..we'll see...I was wondering if we were in for a few twisters...just for good measure..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Don't know about you but I am sick of it already, the fawning, gushing, breathless hyperbole on the so called news - and that's just on the BBC/ABC. I was rather hoping that Murdock had spat the dummy and refused coverage, but alas, no respite on the 'other' channels.

Please, please let it be over soon....

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Don't know about you but I am sick of it already, the fawning, gushing, breathless hyperbole on the so called news - and that's just on the BBC/ABC. I was rather hoping that Murdock had spat the dummy and refused coverage, but alas, no respite on the 'other' channels.

Please, please let it be over soon....

:D:D:D:D...I know what you mean....LOL

The discussion at the moment is where to place the ground to air missiles and rocket launchers....:D

The house holders are saying...You ain't putting that stuff in my back yard we will be a target...:hypno2:....Put it on your own house...:D

Lmao...I only like the judo and fencing..and I always miss it...:D

Even the security people don't want to be there..LOL

Oh my life..expensive bike races...whats the matter with the Isle of Mann bike track..LOL
English channel is a good pool...long distance swim..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
...whats the matter with the Isle of Mann bike track..

My God man, I hope you are not suggesting that they allow those lycra-lemmings on to THE island. Sacrilege! Can you even imagine a TT with cycle lanes and speed limits? Life would just be a hollow mockery...

Even the birds look sad...:(...On the fence with their heads down and water dripping off their tails...They don't need to speak the look says it all..

These fellows like warm, wet weather:

Attachments

• Sloth.jpg
    Sloth.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 144
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
More like these..

Sleep on a rock...So if youre not a sloth your going to have a tough time..mud skipper maybe..lycra-lemmings..Yes what a sight..been there done that<<the Isle of mann that is... :D..And been round the track on MAD Sunday...

Attachments

• Sid slotha.jpg
    Sid slotha.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
my folks are sick to the back teeth with the weather, bordering on a national disaster. It's one of the reasons I emigrated. Mind you, the best part is that I don't have a TV :D

I'm pretty sure my kids would think it really cool to have a rocket/missile pod on the roof.

I feel sorry for the people that have to put up with it...The rocket stuff that is...

They can't even get people to do the security ..I wonder why..what a load of Bo...s..:warped:

Its quite sad realy...you have to laugh...:Olympic::radar::worried:.....

Yes it feels as though the summer has been cancelled...:D..

LMAO if they get the aiming wrong it will be rocket powered lycra-lemmings..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I'm definitely,

With you on the beach volleyball and the swimming...:D

I do like the Archery...I like watching the triathlon as well..perhaps I'm more interested than I think...:warped:

Judo and Fencing..as I said before I always miss it..LOL...why I don't know it just happens..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
:cloud9:..

Whats that through the trees..is it a UFO its round and bright...

The sun....

Have we been plugged back into the matrix.....????

Is the soda stream back on track...

Its real..keep looking at it don't blink..

it will damage our eyes.

its not going to be there long enough...:eek:

Quick take a picture..then we can look at it again when its gone....:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.