England and Olympic Weather

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Post 79#

Its getting a little bit better..I added the link to my task bar...:D

It looks like we are going to have to remain unhappy for a while ....Missed the target (Gold)..I thought we were giving them away... :eek:

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Aunque no hayas podido con Federer,

Although you could't win to Federer,

DELPO, DELPO !!!

Attachments

• DELPO.GIF
    DELPO.GIF
    96.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
You complain of full!!! What can we expect from the thrird world?

These Olympic games appears to be "dirty": Spain lost a game purposely with Brazil,, 14 high jump athletes negotiated with an authority not raise the height of the bar to avoid running the risk of being eliminated. The agreement, in full court and the view.

Oh...no!!!...

Last edited:
What annoyed me was the idea that only McD can supply 'chips' in the place, apart from a special concession for people selling fish'n'chips. Now maybe things have changed, as its a few years since I have eaten in a McD, but I wasn't aware that they do chips. They do have skinny little fries which may be made from potato, but McD do not have anything which a Brit would recognise as a chip.

Come to London, and eat foreign junk food and drink foreign fizzy(?) beer at inflated prices. Oh, and you can only pay for them with one flavour of credit card when many locals have the other flavour in their wallet.

My only consolation is that marketing experts seem to agree that this is all a massive own goal by the sponsors, who have paid millions of pounds to be ridiculed by the host nation.

So the world economy uses your land and expects you to flip the bill for the structures and infastructure required to safely host such a spectical so they can promote foreign services. Can't even promote domestic beer? Don't tell me they pushed the slop-n-foam crap watered down suds they sell here in the US! Sounds like a typical gov service job to me. I wonder how much extra 'infastructure' will remain after the spectical?.....
Artical.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.