MedleysMusings.com - My Site, My Klippel, My Tests, Your Resource

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MedleysMusings.com - My Site

Hey, guys. I don't frequent this board much, but know most of you from car audio sites and from tech-talk.

I just wanted to drop a line here to let you folks know that I have started up my own site where I will be providing driver test data, electronics data, and (occasionally) my own random thoughts and odd-ball testing of playback systems.

You can view my site here:
Medley's Musings | Audio Component Data, Analysis, and Thoughts

One of the big complaints about my previous Klippel testing was that it was only visible to those members of diymobileaudio.com; if you weren't a member, you had to sign up. In addition, I had some personal issues with the forum context and things going on in the background so I pulled the plug as a tester for that site. I laid low for a bit but started getting the itch to test again. I reached out to Klippel and was given some help to get things up and running. Now I will be testing with my own Klippel and will be posting the data on my site but also various forums (such as this one) so everyone can see the data without jumping through hoops.

My goal is for it to be a resource much like Zaph's and Mark K's.

Not only will I provide data and 'musings' myself, but I will also be asking knowledgeable users to submit their own data to the site so it can be a community effort.

I am at the point of begging for contributions to my funds as I have acquired about $52k worth of Klippel gear that should be arriving sometime soon (just waiting on the mic power module to arrive before they ship it out to me). So, if you want/can/able to kick over some change my way, please do so via the "contribute" button on the side menu. I'd really appreciate it. I will have no advertising; all of this is funded out of my pocket and with help from friends and other contributors.

Feel free to leave feedback on the layout. I'm still working through the site in my spare time and plan to start the build of a modular test baffle.

Thanks, and stay tuned!

- Erin

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.