Random comments on common errors in technical documents

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I apologize to all you by my politics contents in this last posts, and I know it´s outside the objective and rules in this forum, but the things went to this manner.

Perhaps another GBA guy can help me to describe or translate to English which we live currently, as inflación, estanflación, motochorro, salidera bancaria, piquete, corte de rutas, manifestación, La Cámpora, datos falsos del INDEC, inseguridad, etc., 3 to 5 policemen killed in month, and politics simply ignore them. As they live in a "nube de pedos" (cloud of farts).

The end from me. Sorry again to moderators and users.

I apologize to all you by my politics contents in this last posts, and I know it´s outside the objective and rules in this forum, but the things went to this manner.

Perhaps another GBA guy can help me to describe or translate to English which we live currently, as inflación, estanflación, motochorro, salidera bancaria, piquete, corte de rutas, manifestación, La Cámpora, datos falsos del INDEC, inseguridad, etc., 3 to 5 policemen killed in month, and politics simply ignore them. As they live in a "nube de pedos" (cloud of farts).

The end from me. Sorry again to moderators and users.

This is an absolute record:

Hyperinflation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read somewhere that if one of the largest denomination banknotes have been replaced by 1 pengő coins to this 43 1/3 Earth-sized aluminum ball should have been needed.
This was a difficult sentence.;)
Perhaps it is understandable.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.