UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is likely to disappear when the oil runs out because so far we have made no serious attempts whatsoever to avoid certain doom when that happens.

I heard DuPont that initiated anti-hemp campaign that caused it to be illegal bought organic food businesses, and 3 states are going to vote for legalizing hemp. In 2 states obviously business support this movement, while in Oregon it is more democratic process. Anyway, feedbacks work, and the humankind has more chances of survival than in case of no-feedback, inertia only. Wait for hemp oil, hemp food, hemp paper, hemp clothes that don't need oil industry anymore... If major drivers of chemical industry started shifting to "natural manufacturing" that means something really happens...

You can buy Hemp protein powder now from Bob's Red Mill. Doesn't taste all that good I'm afraid, and gives me a headache besides.

Studies on ocean warming indicate squid and jellyfish will be the seafood of the future, no more fish. Dandelions and Kudzu will be the vegetables. Only reptiles can survive the heat on land for meat sources. Alligator or lizards anyone?
We may be better off, after all, picking fleas off Lions for some decent leftovers in exchange.

I use Nutiva 50% hemp protein powder in my smoothies every morning. It is a great product, much better than soy or whey. I get it through Amazon for $25/3 lbs. I agree that hemp should be used industrially as well.

But for most people and all corporations, short term profits trump everything else....

I just saw an article a few weeks ago about incorporating insect protein into fast food. Serious research efforts underway apparently, but still held back by the lack of an acceptable (sufficiently confusing) name for such protein. Locusts are expected to become plentiful with frequent droughts.

In Germany you can buy hemp beer. Hemp is closely related to hops btw.

Also given that 90% of all arable land is already under the plough growing hemp or anything else to replace oil is not a viable option.
A study by Berkeley U some years ago showed that to sustain the current world population at a western standard of living we would need 12 further planets identical to Earth except without people on it.

There is nothing wrong with eating insects, I quite like wichety grubs and mopani worms (they are both kinds of moth caterpillars).

Hemp is high in omega 6, which can cause depression. Sunflower is another one, which is showing up in almost all fast foods now. A dark conspiracy to subdue the unruly masses perhaps? Sunflower is also the EPA's star performing crop for removing heavy metal pollution from contaminated ground, absolutely slurps up the heavy metals in recycled sewage fertilizer too. I'll pass on these. And the worms too.

Lions and tigers leftovers, now they might even appreciate some culinary assistance and cooking skill. We might do just dandy as partners there. Seen the Youtube videos on "Kevin Richardson - The Lion Whisperer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al6Hj4mONGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJvkSvahpw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.