Silly Questions and Answers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A jeweler announces on his door: Buy old gold.
When exactly gold becomes old??

"Old" gold, "low" gold, etc. are euphemisms that buyers use to pay as little as possible for the gold.
Old gold means nothing.
Low gold means it has less than 18 karats.

Many gold buyers have their own Philosopher's Stone, consists of a cloth soaked in mercury, amalgamation with gold and staining, then they say: this is low gold, you see?
When the need for money is very urgent, you bend down your head and say: Ok, low gold...:rolleyes:

A couple was doing their shopping for the home ...

Suddenly the wife realizes her husband is away ...

She infuriates, calls her husband's cell phone:
- Where the hell did you get, you bastard! She asks very angry.

He replied:
- My Love: Do you remember the jewelry in which you saw the pearl necklace and the watch of which you fell. And I did not bring money and I said: "My love do not worry, one day will be yours"?

The woman flushed and replied with much love:
- Yes! Now I remember my baby, sweetheart, divine, my charm!

- Well.! I'm in the liquor store is on the front.!

:D

"Old" gold, "low" gold, etc. are euphemisms that buyers use to pay as little as possible for the gold.
Old gold means nothing.
Low gold means it has less than 18 karats.

Many gold buyers have their own Philosopher's Stone, consists of a cloth soaked in mercury, amalgamation with gold and staining, then they say: this is low gold, you see?
When the need for money is very urgent, you bend down your head and say: Ok, low gold...:rolleyes:
''Old gold'' is a attempt to deceive the seller, as gold never gets old, even aluminum can be melted and reused.

In the Army, General visits the hospital.
Asks the first patient
- Why are you here, soldier?
- Because I suffer from hemorrhoids, sir!
- How do you heal?
- With brushstrokes of iodine, sir!
- Do you have any special needs?
- Get well soon to serve my country, sir!
The second patient
- Because I suffer from hemorrhoids, sir!
- How do you heal?
- Get well soon to serve my country, sir!
The third patient
The soldier answered hoarsely
- I suffer from my tonsils, sir!
- How do you heal?
- A brush only for me, please...

Hi jacco
Nice to see you around here !

Will be true ?

One night, God spoke to a preacher to tell him what he wanted him to do.
After God had briefed him on his mission, the minister decided to ask him a question. God, he said, What is heaven like ? God replied, Well, normally I don’t tell people this, but since you are my servant, I guess I can tell you. Heaven will be like a city. It will have the best of everything. For example, the French will be the chefs; the Italians will be the lovers; the English will be the policeman; the Germans will be the mechanics; and the Dutch will be the politicians !

The man looked pleased. What is hell like ? he asked.
Well, he said with a sigh, the French will be the mechanics; the Italians will be the politicians; the English will be the chefs; the Germans will be the policemen; and the Dutch will be the lovers.

:yikes:

My sister's house, adjoins mine, there is a large oak and when an acorn falls quite some noise, I get under the table...

There's a fine line between being cautious and being a complete scary, I am too cautious. :D

Seriously, I hope your family and friends in Russia have not been affected. :xfingers:

Right. And most curious people were injured, who run to the windows to see the light where it comes from, then blown glass injured them.

It's horrible, I get chills just thinking about it.

Last year, a small meteorite fell in Buenos Aires, destroyed a house and its inhabitants, and left a crater in the ground, however, despite the witnesses, the government denied the fact and said that it was a gas leak... :rolleyes:

Right. And most curious people were injured, who run to the windows to see the light where it comes from, then blown glass injured them.

Curiosity kills the cat applies to us. Sad but true. How can you not run to the window under the circumstances? Just like when you hear a gunshot outside, humans will run to the window, most animals will take flight.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.