Silly Questions and Answers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A man , driving down the road , see a sign in front of a hovel .
" Talking Dog For Sale "
Stop the car, knocks on the door and the owner , who tells him that if you are interested in seeing it, the dog is in the backyard.

- Do you talk ? -

Yes, replied the dog.
When the man recovers from shock to have heard the animal, he says:

- What is your story?

The dog looks up and tells :
- Well , I discovered that I could talk about since childhood . So, as wanted to help the government , I told the CIA. In a second I prepared and had me traveling around the country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one could imagine that a dog they were understanding what they were saying . I was one of the spies of the CIA most valuable , for over eight years. But much traveling , I was tired and felt a bit old. I quit and I get for a job at the airport. I wanted to make lighter work , undercover spy : wandering near suspicious and listened to their comments. I discovered many illegal dealings and received many awards . Then I got married , I had many puppies and see me here , totally removed from the activity.

The guy is surprised , absorbed, ask the owner :

- How much for the dog? -

Ten dollars .

- Ten dollars , nothing more ? ?
But this dog is beyond logic!
Why sell it so cheap ? ?

- Because he's a f***ing liar . He never left the yard ... !

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.