man on the moon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dyou believe they really put a man on the moon ? I mean why cant we see pics of the flag *being blown* or more well devoleped text explainin what happened... did americans really walked on the moon? or it was just an hangar lol , a friends of mine opinion:rolleyes: , anyway , what dyou think, believe , trust...

Definitive proof of fraud by NASA! The photo clearly shows the man's shadow at a different angle than the dog's. So NASA must have pasted the man's image into a genuine moon dog photo.

It's brave people like you, unafraid to speak the truth, who keep us free. Thank you, Guss, I salute you.

Oh what my teacher gonna think of this explaination hmmm, lol ;)

I have to provoque a debate on this subject now lets help plz!:cannotbe:

EDIT: I don't have any opinion for the moment and I'm NOT trying to persuade anybody here! anyway Ive not seen the movie:D

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Guss:

Here is a page that might help to straighten it out.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

To put such a hoax on the air would require the cooperation of dozens, if not hundreds, of people, many of whom would be in their 40's or older in 1969. That would put them in their seventies or older today. Some of these people would have died of incurable diseases, etc., and would have had nothing to lose by saying the truth. Yet nobody has come forward.

Most other things eventually see the light of day. I find it impossible that such a "hoax" wold have been able to be covered up this long.

Jake,

We get your point about the dog, we just aren't taking this seriously.

Do you know the real source of all this fake moon mission stuff? It was originally put out by the Flat Earth society. You might ask yourself, why would they do this. Simple reason is that the pictures sent back showing a round Earth would mean they were WRONG! Since nobody likes to admit that, the only alternative is that the moon mission had to be faked.

Phil

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
dhaen said:
I've heard of Sun Dogs, but not Moon Dogs :D
dhaen,

I'd like to introduce you to Moondoggie and Gidgit.

Attachments

• moon_gidgit_001.jpg
    moon_gidgit_001.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 163
SY said:
a stupid conspiracy "theory"

That about says it all regarding this issue (and many more). It's too bad, IMO, that so many people are stupid and gullible enough to believe utter crap like this.

I'm glad you liked it, SY. Actually, it was the second link in a Google search, and I didn't bother to read more than the first couple paragraphs of the "photographic evidence" before posting the link here. Serendipity at its finest ;)

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.