Kutztown Antique Radio Show and Swap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This was posted to the Yahoo FM Tuner's Group:

It's that time of year again.

Starting this Friday, May 11 (Thursday night for the very hard core) through the auction on Saturday afternoon is the Spring Kutztown Antique Radio Show and Swap Meet.

Guaranteed many tuners. Since its beginning long ago and far away, it has evolved into a massive gathering of vintage electronic equipment, and from 99-44/100ths vintage radio and related to about 60% radio, 10% miscellaneous stuff, 10% television and 20% audio.

With over 200 sellers of one sort or another, that is significant.

www.dvhrc.info - Kutztown

For the Significant Other, there is Renningers Antique & Farmers' Market, lots of tasty albeit heart-stopping food and other attractions on-site.

You will find me at the clinic table with Sherwood, Fisher & Dynaco tuner(s) for sale as well as a few vintage radios. And doing the clinic, of course.

Camping is free, parking is free, admission is free. As a rule, prices run somewhere between 5% and 70% of eBay with the singificant advantage one being able to kick the tires, smell, test, touch and otherwise interact with the item. Example: Last fall, I picked up two FM-3s for a total of $30, a Yamaha digital tuner for $5, a spavined Scott LT=110 (for parts, near-total rust bucket) for a buck (junk table) and more.

Do you want that scope? Signal generator? Spare tubes?

The first person from this forum at the clinic table with the secret code "Single Malt" will get a 50% discount from the asking price of any Dynaco item I have on the table. His/her choice of several items.

Only the first one.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.