Why I am shutting down the TechDIY Store

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Curious about the cost, in Europe Paypal requires almost nothing for a business account. I only scanned an electrical bill to prove that I live at a certain address. Otherwise there are not costs involved more than the fee for each transaction. To have a private firm costs nothing in Sweden and running a company with shares costs 5000 USD in start capital.

Curious about the cost, in Europe Paypal requires almost nothing for a business account.

They charge me a fee of 2.5 to 4 percent on each incoming transaction. No fee to send money or buy stuff. No account fees.

They wanted bank info for direct transfers from Paypal into my company bank account, no fee, and an address. They do verify the email address and bank info using tokens tokens.

Their fees are not much higher that having a credit card processor with my low volume business. I usually do go over 200 transactions per year, but have never gone anywhere near $20K in a year. There have been months with zero transactions during the summer. These would incur fees with a traditional credit card processor.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.