Sound Quality Vs. Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the fun with an M5 or M7... An almost racing car that looks like a normal family car.

the la times reported that the 5-series bmw's

would now have only one turbo. (in the usa)

90,258 < number of views at the moment

I have eaten better pizza in New York and Boston than in Italy.

Americans seem to have perfected it no end.

really need to have a pizza testing committee.

no results need be divulged however,

just extensive testing ...

Folks,

3 ladles against 1! German cooking might be the wurst but it is not the worst! E

As I have travelled quite widely in both eastern and western europe, a little less in North America, Africa and Asia I find excellent dishes in each and every culture, just as find ones I would never touch and many I'm indifferent too.

I can even find truly redeeming features and dishes in English cooking (you must look Fissionchips though) with little effort. I still also find however that when I cook quite traditional German dishes for family and friends, they often are appreciated more than some others. We need to do a Turkish/Greek Night again soon though. And the best Pizza by far is any genuine Italian one. USA Pizza? Please...

Ciao T

We always kept a big chive plant in the garden, did your family use liebstoeckl? I have my own propagated from the cuttings my grandparents brought here.

Scott, I am a through and through city slicker. I live in a condo, apartment 33, 8th floor. The best I can manage to keep are flowers in pots. And some DAMN hot Burmese chillis. :D

Although I do own some land about 15 miles from home, but I am not inclined towards farming as my late parents were. They used to get about 3 metric tons (say, 6,600 lbs) of grapes from it, but it's old and would need total replacing now.

So I regard that as simply land, with incredible quality of water from a natural flow (had it tested biologically, absolutely first class natural water, no industry around us for at least 10 miles) which starts 33 ft down, so it's ice cold even during a hot summer. It's more of an investment in the future than anything, and I won't see anything from it, but my son probably will.

BMW has no brakes and soft controls ( had one ) Porsche is the only one doing real cars , get a panamera ( OK, close your eyes a bit :) ) Mercedes black is no poser , better than any BMW.

Amp:
Current feedback vs voltage, still need and answer to my original question, why current feedback and isn't a voltage amp better for load tolerance than current ..?

Transformer:
How much reserve do you like to see in your transformers, if any ..?

My personal answer to your questions:

Voltage feedback, I am not at all convinced in any prevailing benefits of current feedback, and

Transformer rating = [(per channel power rating * 1.41) * 1.3] * No. of channels (if it's a single transformer)* 1.2.

Say I expect 100/200W from an amp. Transforem would then be 200*1.41*1.3, or 366.6 VA, in effect 400 VA as the nearest standard size, per channel. If I had one for both channels, that would be twice the power per channels times 1.2, for added safety margin, or 1,000 VA as the nearest standard size.

Status
Not open for further replies.