NOT a contest: What is this silhouette on my shirt?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I thought if I wore this in public a few dozen times, someone would eventually tell me what it is, as I don't know. But so far nobody I've asked knows either. So, anyone? (no prizes!)

Attachments

• silouette5.JPG
    silouette5.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 283
I thought if I wore this in public a few dozen times, someone would eventually tell me what it is, as I don't know. But so far nobody I've asked knows either. So, anyone? (no prizes!)

It is a vocal ensemble. They sing real jazz! :)

Hello,
It is one of the pictures from the TAT Psychological test. Make up a story that fits.
DT
All just for fun!

Your picture shows a student that learn hard 24x7 with no sleep at all, while his beautiful wife waits in the bed... But he must learn, in order to get the job, buy a house, and a good bed for their own real bedroom!

...when he got his diploma, job, house, bedroom, bed, he did not have his wife anymore... She got tired and left him for another guy who had no education, but was each and every night together with her. :)

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I tried sticking it into Google Images search, but nothing... (interesting, though!)

And I don't think they're medical people as the would-be 'doctors' aren't wearing lab coats.... Nor do I think they're singers, as they don't seem um, festive enough...

By now I would have thought someone would just know.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The image is symbolic of the five people from your workplace that have been abducted by aliens - but you don't know that they are missing because they have been replaced by clones. Now - your mission - should you decide to accept it - is to find the five alien clones. This tape will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Attachments

• missionimp88.jpg
    missionimp88.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 124
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.